Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Please keep me updated about your progress here. This doesn't have to be too often, I just need to know whether or not you're working on them and when to expect them.

EDIT 08/27/08:

*Page sizes: Please make your pages at least 700 pixels wide, everything else is up to you.*

Completed pages: (11/11/08)

01-02 (MrHades & Abt_Nihil), 03-05 (Tempest Lavalle), 06-07 (Hero), 08-10 (MrHades), 11 (NickGuy & MrHades) 12-13 (ironhand), 21-25 (literacysuks1), 26-29 (legacyhero), 32 (Nepath)

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Me being a div, how do we know which pages we are handling?

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

A div? That's not in my vocabulary ^^;

To answer your question, you'll know which pages to draw once I told you :-D

Seriously, I am just about to assign pages… I'm still lacking some definitive feedback by some of the artists, but I guess I'll have it all figured out by the end of the week.

There's another thing keeping you from drawing though… the lack of designs in the respective thread. I'll have to take care of that next week, and then you can all get cracking!

BTW, I sent a PQ to SympleSymon, indicating that you might be collaborating with him on pages 8-11 (since the first few are scripted pretty vaguely). How would you feel about that?

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

BTW, I sent a PQ to SympleSymon, indicating that you might be collaborating with him on pages 8-11 (since the first few are scripted pretty vaguely). How would you feel about that?

That's fine with me!

And Nepath is right about what Div means :)

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

I just sent out the page assignments - I forgot to mention that I expect everyone to be done with their pages in about a month (depending on the amount of pages you're drawing you can have a bit more time); the sooner, the better.

QSAMA
QSAMA
Posted at

hey abt i didnt get my page assignments

QSAMA
QSAMA
Posted at

Hey Abt,

got the page assignments for some reason they were going to my spam folder but im good now

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

I have 2 panels of my part of the script done…though I'm working on the backgrounds. If you guys want, I could show you my designs for Azumorph and Dasien?

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

For the record, abt…I don't really know how to make my thing 700 pixels wide, cause I'm kinda dumb lol…I think I can do that but the image goes all funny because of it and turns the panels upside down because my computers crap. If I send you the B&W pages when I'm done can the colorer perhaps do that for me or something?

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

I have 2 panels of my part of the script done…though I'm working on the backgrounds. If you guys want, I could show you my designs for Azumorph and Dasien?
Bring it on!

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

Show us what you've got!

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

YO! Do we letter our pages?
Or is someone gonna do them all in one big go?

Page 8 is going to be a DPS..which is about 70% done…

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

I'd prefer if everyone lettered the pages themselves, but it's not a must.

Somehow you're always going beyond my vocabulary… what's DPS? :D

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Double Page Spread
;)

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Page 8 is done. Abt_Nihil, I'll send it to you today.

Was thinking the page could do with a little text to say where the scene is taking place, as it jumps straight into the action with no explanation. It would help the reader out.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.