Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Thanks for submitting your characters! I think they'll fit in well power-wise, so I'll add them to the list.

As I see it, Nebulon would work with the HU program, but I'm not too sure about Proxy's "being indifferent". At this stage I've got so many heroes that I'll be including them only if they're with HU or if it makes sense that they're in NY at the time of the satellite's attack (that'll be the place where I'll showcase some heroes not working together with the HU program).

Please submit the corresponding info into the "accepted characters" thread.

legacyhero
legacyhero
Posted at

Thanks for submitting your characters! I think they'll fit in well power-wise, so I'll add them to the list.

As I see it, Nebulon would work with the HU program, but I'm not too sure about Proxy's "being indifferent". At this stage I've got so many heroes that I'll be including them only if they're with HU or if it makes sense that they're in NY at the time of the satellite's attack (that'll be the place where I'll showcase some heroes not working together with the HU program).

Please submit the corresponding info into the "accepted characters" thread.

Maybe "indifferent" was the wrong word. Proxy IS a hero, just not the cape and cowl kind. She feels that she can be just as effective without a mask or costumed identity. Her "indifference" is about "playing hero" not about being heroic.

I'll submit her full profile and let you decide where she'd best fit in.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Posting the Blue Beacon concept designs here which I deleted from the other thread for sake of clarity:

HU Commander original design by Qsama (from HU: Cavalry, also deleted from the other thread):

These are the ones I based my designs on.

KainKnine
KainKnine
Posted at

Hello guys how are you i submitted a character a while back is the any spots left for Kain the White Shadow?.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.