Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I have an Idea...

Posted at

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone for reading… it's very fulfilling to see people reading and hopefully enjoying my work.

Anyway, I have an idea for a feature for issue breaks. I'd like to have the girls (and possibly Rambo) run a sort of "advice column" sort of thing… but I can't seem to invent the questions myself. This has a double purpose - to allow people to interact with the characters, and to provide some filler for issue breaks.

If you're interested in participating, e-mail any question (real or false) to gordyhowitzer at gmail dot com. Any topic is game… please include "who" you're asking in the e-mail somewhere. I'll keep your info confidential, if that's an issue.

If you have any questions, comments, etc. about the comic itself, that's cool too.

Thanks for reading.

Posted at

Are you just taking questions in letter form, or If I sent a character, would you feature them asking the question?

Posted at

Yes, I'll draw your character if you include one… but it must be an "original" character with a number of drawn pictures (at least five) that are easily accessible to me. It is exceedingly difficult for me to extrapolate a character design based upon a sprite.

Posted at

gordy, you rock! I had no idea the response was gonna be this awesome! Thanks a bunch for that great page!

cyberdog
cyberdog
Posted at

Pretty cool page.

CyberDog out.

oldguy85
oldguy85
Posted at

Been reading but have no questions.
A Birthday party and cute lookin' girls.
Can't beat that. Enjoying the arcs … almost caught up!

oldguy85
oldguy85
Posted at

Now Gordy, You got me to thinking you don't like comments.
Say it ain't so.

Posted at

I know it isn't overly insightful but just wanted to say, 'great comic!'

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.