Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Horray for being alive!!

Posted at

So, 666 Apricots is up and moving and likely to not stop again for a while. As you may have noticed, there has been some changes to the comics overall look, and I will explain why.

Lines only- I don't have a scanner, so I'm sorry to say no more pencil work. But, it does make production faster, along with faster updates. There will be occasional color when I can manage it.

Updates- For this weekend, celebrating our return, the comic will update every day until Monday and every other day after. If my school work gets in the way once the new semester starts up, I may go down to once a week (the chosen day being Monday). It is also one reason I'm only doing lines. I can do more pages a day, and on the days I do want to color a page, I won't keep you all waiting on me to finish.

Color- I do not need a colorist or toner, this is how I've decided to make my pages from now on. Color will be included on pages where: a new character is introduced, chapter covers, and scenes where I've decided that color is imperative. I have grayscaled some of my pictures before, but it does take time, and I'm going to think about it. In the meantime, we're all going to be looking at lineart for a while.

Thanks for your understanding, and please enjoy :3

Posted at

Everytime I click on "Comments" it redirects me here. O_o Well, while I'm here…

I really happy you're updating this again~! I don't blame you for switching from traditional to digital media; ya use what works best, ya know? ^^

Posted at

Everytime I click on "Comments" it redirects me here. O_o Well, while I'm here…

Gee… I don't know what that's about…. I'm not sure there's anything I could do to fix it, but sorry, y'know, things happen.

Thanks for the comment, and I'll do my best :3

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.