Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I can confirm the crushing from Mace was added in order to justify how pathetic and weak he seemed in the films. Yeah, they had to make him less cool and awesome as he was too bad ass to fit with the shit Lucas was producing.
What the hell was up with that four light sabre thing in the film anyway?
He comes forward with four arms then IMMEDIATELY gets two of them cut off.
So the promised four light sabre bad guy never happens and instead we get one guy with two sabres….just like in the last film.
Maybe doing a fight with a four armed death beast would be too difficult to film…so why even put it in if you cant fucking do it?

The same holds true of Palpatine's fight with the jedi and mace. (wasn't it cooler when he was just the Emperor? Palpatine is such a fucking shitty name. Expanded universe can go suck balls.)
IT promises a 4 on one fight, something we have never seen before.
But then three of them instantly die and its just another one on one battle…something that by that point had been done to death and I was completely sick of.

I am not going to do a review of star wars on here, because they have been covered by so many others in such depth, but yeah….George Lucas can go suck a donkey dick.

dwrean
dwrean
Posted at

grevious is my favorite of the star wars crew
design is cool and when he gets his quad sabre on i go 'hellz ya', as i can imagine a cool fight scene with him.
but more impressive than that is he isnt a jedi, but he is killing them at their own game. seriously, how much do you have to suck at being a jedi and not being able to beat a non jedi in close quarters combat. force push anyone, hello? seriously, do his spinning blades daze you or something. still, at least he gets to star in cartoon series, sorry maul, the early bird gets sliced and diced.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

The thing is with Grevious is he COULD have been cool.
And he was cool in the animation.
But in the movie he was a wheezey old man who ran away all the time and wasn't very good at fighting.
Yeah, real scary!

metabad
metabad
Posted at

The thing is with Harkovast is he COULD have been cool.
And he was cool in the comics.
But in the forums he was a wheezey old man who posted away all the time and wasn't very good at reviewing.
Yeah, real scary!

dwrean
dwrean
Posted at

metabad gets the epic pwn award for pwning tsavokraH. the award is a mop. get scrubbing, we need to find a new giant orange cat who wears armor and reviews webcomics.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.