Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Could I get some other pages, or at least pick up the slack from someone else? I just noticed that I only have pages with Seb/Virtus in them for HA#4, and I find that boring. Drawing other people's characters are part of what makes this fun. If it wasn't deliberate though, then I'll make do.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Seb: You're just talking about HA4, right? I'd PQ fukujinzuke about that. As far as I'm informed, we still don't know whether Tempest can do her pages, after all.

Posted at

Hi Seb! Sorry, I was out with the flu last week, and between that and DD website frustrations, I missed a lot of posts.

As for a new page, I've pinged Tempest on her pages a couple of days ago to see how her schedule's looking, but haven't heard back if she can finish her early page in time. If you don't mind, would you do HA#4 page 2? That one should be a pretty fun page to do!

Your pages all having Virtus was totally coincidental, I swear. If you want to give one or two of them up, just let me know. I'm open to swapping on pages I haven't worked on yet. And just to let you guys know where I'm at with my stuff, I'm in the coloring phase of my page 16 (which was a really tough page to render… grrr). Still need to start pages 17 and the three epilogue pages to finish my stuff up.

Hrmm… page 17 also has Virtus in there for a panel though (no lines), so that's probably not something you'd be interested in…?

Posted at

Yeah, alright, I can do page 2. ^^ Let me know if there are any other openings as well. I'd be glad to do some swapping as well, but I don't wanna decide which pages to swap, so let's hold on to that for a while.

I could do page 17 too, now that I don't have any other projects keeping me occupied. ^^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.