Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Heroes Alliance: "Skin Deep" (the fanservice issue/HA#4)

Posted at

Just saw it, sorry for the delay.

If you wouldn't mind taking over page 2 (which should be fun to do), that'd be really helpful. I've sent Tempest a note on it so she can focus on page 6.

Sorry that all your pages ended up with Virtus in there in some form or another. Like I mentioned in the other thread, that was coincidence, I swear. I'm up for a trades if you want. I've still got page 17 and all three epilogue pages untouched in queue if you're interested in any of those. Just let me know.

Posted at

I should have thought of this earlier, but I'm posting an open call here for any fanservice art splash pages/pinups for any Heroes Alliance members and or villains. These would be appended to the end of the issue for the print, so please make sure they are in high res (3150 x 2100) if you decide to submit something.

You can submit it to me as an attachment on email fukujinzuke@hotmail.com

For now, I'm setting the deadline for these pinups to May 31, 2011.

I'll probably do a couple.

Posted at

It's the final countdown… ta nana na… tana na na na!

So…. artists… how's it going? Heh heh.

Posted at

Hi, everyone! Just thought I'd remind everyone in the forum as well that I can still accept pin-ups if you've got 'em. I'd love to see 'em done by more artists! As I mentioned on the comic page notes, I'll even accept medium resolution renders to be put together with other med-res renders for the print if that's easier for you!
Need some not-so-obvious ideas?
- How about some Thrawn fanservice?
- Motherboard? (I think we have something brewing up with her, right?)
- Kaleidoskop II?

As of today, there are 6 pages to go for "Skin Deep."

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.