Posted at

Hello, hello!! It's been a long time!!! ^_^ Happy Valentine's Day!! Or…Unvalentine's day…v_v Sucks when you have no one to spend it with! >__< Nyah!!! Anyways, I'm getting off subject..
YES! I FINALLY got my laptop back!!! X__X Fuck, after weeks!! God >_< Never trust one of those big companies, go to someone you know!! Ugh…Anyways, okay! I have A LOT to catch up on! @_@ I'm HOPING that I can finish the chapter by Saturday. We're really close! =D Just a few more pages! Today is a Valentine's page but there will also be another update later on today!! And I'll also have another page on Monday! ….And possibly another one later on Monday…There will be no update on Thursday because I'll be leaving on Tuesday for Niagara Falls and won't be back until Friday, so I'm hoping I can get another two pages done for Saturday. Those one's might be a little late. We'll see what happens! But know I am back, I'll try to update as much as possible in the next week and here's to no more computer malfunctions!! >O!