Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Update 25/12/09

BunnyG
BunnyG
Posted at

First of all!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!! ^____^
I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays. Yes, I finally got my computer back @_@ I felt so empty without it ;—;
Well, I have some really good news…School is done!!! =D Well…For now <_< But at least 3rd semester is done…Oh God, I thought I was going to kill myself half way through but I made it and I can't tell you how happy I am! Now, onto the updates!
I drew a Christmas page for you guys! =D Hope you like it! But this isn't the end of the updates <_< There will be two more updates tomorrow (26th) and the 27th to make up for the weeks that I missed because of my laptop. Now that I have time on my hands, I can update more frequently now. =D As for when the holidays end and I get back to school for my last semester, I'm looking at a twice a week update since my 4th semester will be VERY light compared to this past one @_@ Wednesday and Friday, or perhaps Thursday and Saturday. I'm not sure yet…What do you guys think? So yea, don't forget two more updates in the next two days! =D
Again,
Merry Christmas!!

BunnyG
BunnyG
Posted at

Yea okay, Buddy <_< XD! We'll see how the semester goes

BunnyG
BunnyG
Posted at

Okay, page 12 is taking a little longer than expected! Should be up in a couple of hours though.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.