Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

That's a good idea. I think I'll take you advice and try that out for April.

goldlegos
goldlegos
Posted at

UBER QUESTION! Does Medusa's hair have minds of their own? Cause it seems that way. But it would make more since if the hair was linked to her brain like a hive mind or some shit like that.

Also when we first see the mermaids like the art before the flashback their holding hands so i gotta ask are they lesbians?

Posted at

UBER QUESTION! Does Medusa's hair have minds of their own? Cause it seems that way. But it would make more since if the hair was linked to her brain like a hive mind or some shit like that.

Also when we first see the mermaids like the art before the flashback their holding hands so i gotta ask are they lesbians?

IT's not clear what's going on with the snakes, is it? Do they have their own minds? Are they an extension of her will and intelligence? It kind of seems like they work against her more than anything. I'll get a round to explaining it eventually, but not before strip 100.

The mermaids? They could be lesbians. Whatever their sexual preference, I think they just like to hold hands.

goldlegos
goldlegos
Posted at

So that's a "Maybe" on Q#1 and also a "Maybe" and Q#2. You people from Portland aren't very specific. We people form Indianapolis are much more specific. =3

Posted at

So that's a "Maybe" on Q#1 and also a "Maybe" and Q#2. You people from Portland aren't very specific. We people form Indianapolis are much more specific. =3

We prefer to think of it as being clever.

goldlegos
goldlegos
Posted at

Btw Portland is in Oregon isn't it? Cause i'm looking at a map of the U.S. and it says there's a Portland,Oregon. Which is odd considering it isn't a port. =P

Posted at

Btw Portland is in Oregon isn't it? Cause i'm looking at a map of the U.S. and it says there's a Portland,Oregon. Which is odd considering it isn't a port. =P

It is. There's actually quiet a large port here.

goldlegos
goldlegos
Posted at

Interesting…………………………………………………………………………………………PIE! Wait you spelled it "Quiet" lol. Better correct that or the grammar Nazi's will getcha!

Posted at

Interesting…………………………………………………………………………………………PIE! Wait you spelled it "Quiet" lol. Better correct that or the grammar Nazi's will getcha!

I'm going to pretend that I meant to say that there's a large, quiet port here.

loctapus
loctapus
Posted at

To make your comics, do you draw by hand, or do you use some sort of computer/tablet program and if so what is this program?
and btw, Modest Medusa is awesome
thanks, that's all

Posted at

loctapus wrote:
To make your comics, do you draw by hand, or do you use some sort of computer/tablet program and if so what is this program?
and btw, Modest Medusa is awesome
thanks, that's all
Sorry for the super late answer! I totally forgot about this forum.
I draw all teh line art for the comic by hand on paper, then scan the art and color it in photoshop. I've recently been thinking about switching from Photoshop to Manga Studio, but I haven't had time to really try it out and see if I like it yet.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.