Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Hello, normally I would be running for mayor with a campaign along the lines of "Vote for me or I'll kill you all" but I'm still in Vegas. Therefore I will not run for mayor and await your undoubtable jealousy of my Vegas tan. It is glorious. GLORIUS I SAY!!

Posted at

Also, I will contribute one banner for this game to make up for my blood free round of mafia… honestly I am ashamed. I haven't threatened ONE PERSON. This is a low for me… I feel so… passive… 

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

mamaaaa, i just killed a man…..
Also, i'm running for mayor. no time to create a thingy majig. if someone would like to do it for me. or vote me?

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

seventy2 wrote:
Also, i'm running for mayor. no time to create a thingy majig. if someone would like to do it for me. or vote me?
I can provide a vote! For a price…

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

blindsk wrote:
seventy2 wrote:
 I can provide a vote! For a price…
And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, I do believe constitutes whoring in some of the fine states of our union

Posted at

*Appears out of a hole*

Hai guys, sory about inactivness! We doin' mayoring? I can't be bothered running.
But I will harshly judge everyone who does.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
rokulily wrote:
… hm. can we even post mayoral posters? and darn links… hopefully this'll sort out enough soon.

also, i'm not sure but did we lose salsa?

I don't think so.   It's summer.  He's not seeing eye-to-eye with a programmer.  He's just an especially Hot Salsa — but I think it would take a nuke to prevent him from playing a mafia game.
Apparently not even having my temper go nuclear will keep me from playing.
Sorry, for the jack-assery, Frustrations and all that. And Ayes put it delicately. I wouldn't trust Lawrence to code a link to google, and he probably thinks I'm a whiny little bitch. He's wrong on two accounts there. I ain't little, and when I bitch, I tend to get loud and animated. As Mama says, I can't whisper.
I won't be on much though. :|
I'm working as an intern from 8:30 to 5:30 and that makes it a little hard to keep up with things. On the plus side, you can go here to see something I did. It's the globeman and independence day stuff.
Oh and I guess I just made myself a liar.

oops.
Edit: Okay, it's not pneumonia, but what ever it is is really bad.
Dammit, I've been to enough funerals as it is, I don't wanna make it four in 21 years.

Posted at

I cannot look at this forum screen for more than a couple of minutes, it seriously makes my eyes hurt and gives me a headache

This Mafia Game is going to be painful.

Posted at

Zeph wrote:
This format kinda burns…
My retinas hate this.
I agree. I miss my old drunkduck T.T

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Hey!

HEY!!

What has the bayou done to Ally_Haert?   Cough her up, I say,  you damn paleozoic lizard-types!!!  

Quick!  Someone show that Louisana alligator this new site!!

save Ally!  (I need my deputy czarina)

Posted at

I Am The 1337 Master wrote:
@ayes
i saw her at comic fury a little while ago. you might be able to contact her there.

and how many people are we missing (haven't responded/posted), anthony?
(seems like a dangerously high number)
 The people that haven't acknowledged the game at all yet are BffSatan, pokketmonstahhuntah, D_Dude, Ally Haert, Mettaur, and Ochitsukanai.
Anyone think I should delay the end of Day 1 until the forum stops randomly not working?

Posted at

Mett should be around, he was on the GS threads a little while before the site went up.

I have no clue about pkmnmonsterhunter, D_Dude or Ochi though…

And as for ally, as I said, I saw her on CF, she left a comment on OFAV's account or something like that I think…

Anyone else see that Hark missed signups? :O

EDIT:
(I looked around and…it says that everyone's "online"…I think it might be the opposite. I was OFFLINE according to the thing next to my av. they got things backwards. :) )

gullas
gullas
Posted at

@necks.

But do you have neck beards?
:P

…Well I can't really contest other wise. I'm only a man.
Neck beard and moobs :'(

Posted at

Anthony Mercer wrote:
 The people that haven't acknowledged the game at all yet are BffSatan, pokketmonstahhuntah, D_Dude, Ally Haert, Mettaur, and Ochitsukanai.
Anyone think I should delay the end of Day 1 until the forum stops randomly not working?
 I'm acknowledging it! There's just nothing for me to do yet.
Have I ever mentioned that I hate the color yellow, by the way? >:T Not much liking this format for posting either, grrrrrr

Posted at

(I looked around and…it says that everyone's "online"…I think it might be the opposite. I was OFFLINE according to the thing next to my av. they got things backwards. :) )
But it says I'm online… so what does that mean?!

Posted at

I really don't think it would be fair to finish the voting today, since almost no-one has voted. Is it just that no-one can be bothered, or is the forum giving you all trouble? Regardless, I guess I'll extend it for one more day.

Posted at

Official announcement:
Voting has been extended until 20 July at 7PM BST.

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
What has the bayou done to Ally_Haert?   Cough her up, I say,  you damn paleozoic lizard-types!!!  

Quick!  Someone show that Louisana alligator this new site!!

save Ally!  (I need my deputy czarina)
Let's hope she didn't end up on the dark side…of the comic world.

Posted at

rokulily wrote:
TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
 I miss my old drunkduck T.T
 we all do, i think.
Who decided on this layout? Was there not enough complaining when they allowed us to see it before they changed it?

@1337: I voted for you. Mainly cause I said I would last game or the game before that. But two people running? We can't have that. I shall throw my hat into the race and then realize I threw my hat into the race and chase after it.
@Everyone: Hark isn't here ?!!? T.T

Posted at

TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
@1337: I voted for you. Mainly cause I said I would last game or the game before that. But two people running? We can't have that. I shall throw my hat into the race and then realize I threw my hat into the race and chase after it. 
@Everyone: Hark isn't here ?!!? T.T
@ The 1337 specific: I don't remember that promise but should you go for it, I'll vote pro you if you don't take the vote you gave off me. :)
I mean I wasn't even going to use it unless I had to, to beat OFAV since I've never been mayor and really want it.

@ The everyone: What's weirder is that he didn't even sign up… O_O

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.