Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

….yeah dudes I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep playing :C

I keep missing everything and I've kinda got lots to do… uhhhhh… so I might have to pull out. D: Sorry!!!

Posted at

OnlyFoolsAndVikings wrote:
….yeah dudes I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep playing :C

I keep missing everything and I've kinda got lots to do… uhhhhh… so I might have to pull out. D: Sorry!!!
But you've only done one picture! D: You havn't even started a picture war with Roku.

Posted at

haha yeah but I've kinda lost interest in the Duck now, its really hard to keep coming here to check and I keep forgetting about it. SO I think I might just stop. :(

Posted at

haha yeah but I've kinda lost interest in the Duck now, its really hard to keep coming here to check and I keep forgetting about it. SO I think I might just stop. :(

NNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quite a few of my favorite webcomic artists have left due to this move/new site thing. I curse you The Duck!. T.T

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Zeph wrote:
This format kinda burns…
My retinas hate this.
I'd run for mayor, but math tells me not to.
And I can't make a poster at the moment, so yeah.
rokulily offered up jninja because his avi has yellow in the background.  She also admitted that that was pretty weak.

As to 1337 posing a lynch, knowing that it would be cancelled, doesn't that "prove" that either pokketmonstahhuntah or TheFlyingGreenMonkey (OR BOTH) are also mafia?

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

meh.   There's plenty of time to walk away from the site-formerly-known-as-DD.  But before then, I'm definitely counting on you for the radio play and everyone in this game would definitely like you to join in whenever you can.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I say we make our own forum! Or make a mass migration to a new one! Rebellion!

As the poster suggests, if I'm lucky three people will be interested.

Posted at

Night 3 Narration!
A killer, walking amongst the partygoers, found an easy target standing alone.
"For some reason, I always thought I'd be able to take you on. Now we'll find out once and for all!"
It was only then that the mafioso noticed the knife in his own chest, and realised that he chose the wrong person to pick a fight with. He collapsed onto the ground as his intended target said,
"I am starting to suspect he was actually going to kill me."
[spoiler]TheFlyingGreenMonkey, the Mafioso, is dead.[/spoiler]
Glad of escaping his lynch, pokketmonstahhuntah was walking back to the front room from wherever he'd been taken when someone appeared. The person was reading a book and holding a croissant.
"Um… hi. I think I'm kind of lost," said the huntah.
The figure broke open the croissant, revealing a sharp blade. They threw the knife at pokketmonstahhuntah, who died right there, almost instantly.
"He really didn't see that one coming," said the killer as they walked away.
[spoiler]pokketmonstahhuntah, the Gatecrasher, is dead.[/spoiler]
Night 3 is over! Day 4 has begun!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Should we try to solve the clues for the TFGM killer? Cuz I think that was the paranoid.

Posted at

In all seriousness, though, I'm only kidding. Just couldn't resist taking a shot at you.
Also; screw Wowio, for taking away the ability to write in 0 size.

Posted at

Sorry it's so late, but:
Double lynch declared!

Posted at

Product Placement wrote:
secret text
screw wowio for a lot of things. like taking away more people who make this site fun every day.

So yeah, I don't really want to lynch myself so Imma change that…

BTW: my changed vote is subject to change, her just being my usual suspect, not really someone who I find that guilty this time around. :P

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

@Product - Brilliant!

As far as suspects, could the GM let us know about any totally inactives?

Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
@Product - Brilliant!

As far as suspects, could the GM let us know about any totally inactives?
Yeah, I haven't actually been checking that… give me a few minutes…

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I Am The 1337 Master wrote:
BTW, ayes in back is mafia. :) (at least I'm pretty sure)
so I'm gonna get her lynched.
but I could be wrong…
You're wrong.

I'm going for roku because of "shady" character
and zeph because he's been quiet.  Too quiet

Posted at

It looks like every living player has been active at some point in the game.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I thinking you're "second-guessing" is getting contageious, 1337

Yes, Zeph has been quiet – but there's been NO peep from sevety2 or Salsa – and I keep thinking of thatclue  "what are you going to do?!?"

Does that sound like violent Zeph?    or military 72?    or our Hot Salsa man?

Posted at

Day 4 Narration!
1337 Master was in the front room, talking with ayesinback, as the players gathered.
"We have come to an agreement!" announced 1337 Master. "The guilty people here are clearly… rokulily and Zeph!"
All the players turned to look at the two accusees. They resignedly walked over to 1337 Master, and he and ayesinback stabbed them together.
[spoiler]rokulily the Minister of Cuteness, the Godfather, and Zeph, the Mafioso, were lynched.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]All the mafia members are dead. The only bad character left is a single Gatecrasher.[/spoiler]
Day 4 has ended. Night 4 has begun.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.