Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

[Plug/Crit] Rid Scrap

finnicky
finnicky
Posted at

Just dropping by to say hello, newbie here. Advertising my first webcomic.
The story revolves around a dystopian city where the only sustainable resource is their very own citizens, this includes their strength and intelligence and also nutrients. With the help of science and innovative technology, Eridstaine city continues to grow at a steady pace in innovation, but also continuing to grow subtly in epidemy.
Updates come twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays. ..times vary because I'm juggling this with my classes. I'll do my best to keep a steady pace.
I'm open for any type of feedback, constructive criticism, questions, requests, etc. Anything at all, really.

mraab
mraab
Posted at

Hey! Liked your banner so I hit the link to see what's what - Google seems to think the link is broken! Look forward to actually seeing the comic, it sounds interesting and right up my alley. Would love it if you would give you opinion on my newly uploaded comic "Destination:Unknown"  http://www.drunkduck.com/Destination_Unknown/5346189/
Thanks,
mraab 

finnicky
finnicky
Posted at

Hey, thanks for letting me know. It's fixed now I think, otherwise you can just go here. Hope you like it, it's still only just started, I checked your comic out, seems interesting! I'll keep checking for updates!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.