Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Creating a new comic (no not like that)

Viper_kilo
Viper_kilo
Posted at

I know how to upload. Following simple direction is easy.
I'm talking about finding some help creating a series, particularly in the art department. I am a horrible artist, see?  
 o{-<  ~(thats me) 
but i am, however a fairly decent writer. if anyone if free, open and willing to help a guy out-or at least is curious on whats on my mind, utilize the reply buttin or send a PM my way andI'll be more that happy to share my thoughts.

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Friendly advice: You want this in the Networking and Community section.

Since you're basically asking for an artist along with many others here, you might try giving a person more reason to look into your idea by posting a summary of sorts. You're not really encouraging anyone to make the extra step to consider this. And as a self proclaimed fairly decent writer, you should be editing your posts for basic grammar usage if you want to be taken seriously.

Viper_kilo
Viper_kilo
Posted at

i do so apologize that i didn't post my resume. maybe next time i go looking for help and advice on the internet, ill bring a guide and an english major to keep the locals happy.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

It's not about keeping the locals happy so much as getting people interested.  Saying, hey, I'm a writer isn't usually enough.  Nor is you saying you're good either.  Show people how good you and your ideas are and you'll get a lot more replies.

mikemacdee
mikemacdee
Posted at

Viper_kilo wrote:
i do so apologize that i didn't post my resume. maybe next time i go looking for help and advice on the internet, ill bring a guide and an english major to keep the locals happy.
You could also try NOT being a snarky little shit. For future reference.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.