ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

who says you are the only one?

Posted at

Randomdudeperson wrote:
ROLF!!!   And in.

Rolf = rolling on laughing floor.
Laughing floor = the part of the floor designated for rofling.
Started as a typo and kinda stuck :p

And my title is the confusing in case you couldnt remember lol
And for the record, i hate the new look of DD  -_-
Yay!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
btw – there are some People here who don't seem to look into their PQ inbox.   I may have to become a zorro of PQs  –  no one will know when I strike – until they look into their in box.
Z

And I have struck.
was it you?

and again-again.   Some folks are better about checking, and some aren't, and bit by bit, I'm finding out who's who.

*so I didn't think I'd be changing avis until after the radioplay was done, but czarina and zorrina sound close enough*

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
and again-again.   Some folks are better about checking, and some aren't, and bit by bit, I'm finding out who's who.

*so I didn't think I'd be changing avis until after the radioplay was done, but czarina and zorrina sound close enough*
Oh, how we've grown accustomed to the things we thought would never disappear…like a simple notification!

Posted at

yes, im still new to the new face of DD….how does one look at his……nm just found the pq's lol!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I would like for at least 5 more people to sign up before I start the game. We are still missing most of the regulars. And these regulars were in the last game.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

The site works now, right? So, I'm in!

Posted at

Niccea wrote:
I would like for at least 5 more people to sign up before I start the game. We are still missing most of the regulars. And these regulars were in the last game.
Is this a bad time to tell you that I killed the rest of the regulars? In my defense 1337 double dog dared me to.

Posted at

TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
Niccea wrote:
Is this a bad time to tell you that I killed the rest of the regulars? In my defense 1337 double dog dared me to.
I so would have done this. You can't deny that, man.

DOUBLE DOGS.

Posted at

TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
When 1337 double dog dares someone to bring back to life all the regulars.
It's your job now.

But seriously, I haven't seen anything from niccea, product, or ayes recently on either forum I'm on.
(niccea is the only one that didn't make a CF account)
So I have no clue even where some of the ones who signed up are.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I Am The 1337 Master wrote:
But seriously, I haven't seen anything from niccea, product, or ayes recently on either forum I'm on.
(niccea is the only one that didn't make a CF account)
So I have no clue even where some of the ones who signed up are.

Here I is (I tried looking for the Buckwheat video - but gave up)

So - I've been working on the radio play instead of posting.  I've got two more pages to do and am waiting for only One Last Recording.  

But I'm around - just not posting much (unless you want to hear about this morning's minor car accident.  No one got hurt, except the cars = $$$$   BLAH!!)

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Whelp….I really wanted more players, but this sign up has been on long enough.
You snooze you lose.
Game starts tonight. Might have to cut out some roles though.

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
But I'm around - just not posting much (unless you want to hear about this morning's minor car accident.  No one got hurt, except the cars = $$$$   BLAH!!)
No!!  It's things like that that end up really throwing off your routine.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.