Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Yes, busy busy – always busy.  But I do think I'll be delegating some of this tumbleweed wrestling.

(You know those Big ones?  I swear I saw teeth on one of them.  We'll train it to go after the folks who haven't PQ'd their roles in to – me– their most honorable and trustworthy mayor.)

*sigh*  that sounded like a threat.  But it's not a threat.  It's only reality.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

ah if hark were here no doubt a duel would have gone down by now. 

a fine swashbuckin, daredeviling feat whist wearing assorted finery and a rock opera playing from atop ol' jninjas saloon. deadly puns would be thrown about killing random passerbys and the sheer nonsense of it all would provoid mirth for the surviving townsfolk. ah the good ol' days of assorted nonsense.

that being said i accuse…. ummm… randomdude person 
of stealing a hat and planning to killl… lets see, hm… bffsatan. how could you random? i thought i knew you man. tsk what happened to you?

Posted at

Well considering how once again the reveal yourself as a good role that almost always works for everyone esle failed for me yet again((seriously pisses me off that it never works for me)) and considering I am a bodyguard and am pissed off, I have chosen to kill myself. Thus saving the mafia and serial killers the trouble and getting rid of the vig/bodyguard. What I am saying is DEATH TO THE TOWN!!!!

Posted at

Wut… that logic is not making sense.
Sigh… I get confused too easily!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

rokulily wrote:
that being said i accuse…. ummm… randomdude person 
of stealing a hat and planning to killl… lets see, hm… bffsatan. how could you random? i thought i knew you man. tsk what happened to you?

hhmmm.  I dunno.  I believe that bffsatan could be hiding in plain sight
http://media.drunkduck.com/users/ayesinback/assets/bffweed.jpg" alt="">
@TFGM
Re-evaluate, Mr Sour Grapes Man (!! new title?).  Once we clear out some of the dead scrub, this town could be okay.

Posted at

Hey, sorry im late, what id miss? All im getting out of this is the gm is asking for our roles, ppl are kill me with insults, im accused of stealing a hat, and everyone seems to have gone emo….i blame the tumble weeds. But yes, I is here now.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

The dog broke my computer and I didn't have the roles backed up. Luckily I have an astounding  memory for these things.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

We chose ayes as our respected public representative!

And we forced 1337 to fullfill a political role as well.

And I just had a sandwich made of cucumber. It wasn't a sandwich that had cucumber on it, the bread was actually made of cucumbers.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

*stops mining a moment*
Hey guys, has Wowio still not gotten the message from it's user base? I know the main concern for a company is money, but won't pissing off the customers make them move elsewhere? I heard Comic Fury is getting migrations.
I liked the old Drunk Duck, now all these angry sites are scavenging from the remains. Comic Fury, Smack Jeeves, and others.
Okay, I guess a lightening of mood is needed since I said all that..Fallout reference? Man, not even ranting about that is making me feel better about this. Ah well. Time to build a Museum of roles. I just gotta sneak into everyone's house and take a set of their clothes for the mannequins…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

It should have been a peaceful night in townston with half
the town missing. However, one of the townspeople couldbarely sleep. Outside he
heard the sounds of the town cleaner, Ayes, wrestling with the evil forces of
the tumbleweeds. “And I thought we would have had a peaceful night. But someone
is always fighting something. Vampires, dinosaurs, and now tumbleweeds. I
remember the good old days when we fought the mafia. Now, I doubt they even
exist.”

“We still exist,” whispered the hitman that had up until
that moment been hiding in the closet closet. “We just don’t like to be
reminded of our bad name.” The citizen bolted out the door before the mafia
could lunge at him with the knife.

[spoiler]A hit was foiled [/spoiler]

The vigilante took aim at a citizen in the middle of the
night.  The muzzle of his gun flashed, it
was a blank that was loaded into the chamber. He simply hadn’t used the gun
enough. The vigilante half-heartedly slipped away, cursing his mediocre assassination
attempt. The citizen went about his own business never knowing that he was in
danger.

[spoiler]I really have nothing to put in this spoiler. It is
just filler. Did I disappoint you?[/spoiler]

TheFlyingGreenMonkey was openly prowling around town with a
Wacky Meal from WackDonalds in his hands. He had no fear for his life at all. A
serial killer leapt out of the bushes with his knife, ready to stab his victim.
He did not expect to have his wrist grabbed and to be flipped expertly back
into the bushes by a paramedic.

TFGM looked stunned at his rescuer. “I thought that you guys
only stitch up wounds.”

The paramedic smiled. “Sometimes I like to pretend I’m Bruce
Lee. Also, it is bad for your stomach to eat at this hour.” The paramedic
slipped away into the darkness after imparting his sagely advice.

[spoiler]TheFlyingGreenMonkey will live another
day.[/spoiler]

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

well obviously I need some help with these G-D tumbleweeds, people~!
Thank you to the One Resident who PQ'd his role to me.  He can rest assured that he won't find himself in the dump truck that hauls away the tumbles for incineration.
So – clues (in bold) – maybe:

whispered the hitman that had up until
that moment been hiding in the closet
A
serial killer leapt out of the bushes with his knife, ready to stab his victim.

um – not much to go on, but we do have a lynch scheduled, and so we should get on with figuring out who the guest of honor will be.   Thoughts?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I think we should lynch some random guy, there's not much to go on so far. So…

Randomdudeperson?

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Kroatz wrote:
I think we should lynch some random guy, there's not much to go on so far. So…

Randomdudeperson?

that's like – telepathic.

Okay.  unless somebody else has a better idea.   For instance – Gullas?  He's an impaler.  there's a dude running around with a knife –
 * all right –  so maybe Gullas and I have a history.  there's whole thread about how we don't like each other *

On another note – does anyone else think the Veteran was attacked?    I mean, I'm a politician now, and we're not too bright – y'all are going to have to do some clue solving.

Posted at

Hmm, the description of the paramedic claims that no hint will be given if he saves someone. So I don't think there's any (accurate?) clues there…
Not sure who (besides the body guards and paramedic) can stop a hit. Did maffia/serial killers try to kill the mayor?
That no makes sense it does not!
Also, if the Viligante 'didn't do anything', I assume it's an inactive player?
All in all, nobody died. Let's all get along now, shall we?

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

pokketmonstahhuntah wrote:

Hmm, the description of the paramedic claims that no hint will be given if he saves someone.

Actually, the description reads:

"the town won't know who was saved."  
But we know it was TFGM that was saved.

Madam GM?

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I Am The 1337 Master wrote:
tally
"1337 isn't voting yet because he's got no clue as to what anything or anyone is" (0)
well, maybe SOMEONE could email their lovely mayor with SOMEONE's role, and then SOMEONE could get a bit of a clue.

or not

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I suspect pokketmostahh…. I'm gonna call you bill from now on.

I suspect Bill is the serial killer. Look at his avatar and then read the narration part concerning flying green guy.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Kroatz wrote:

I suspect Bill is the serial killer. Look at his avatar and then read the narration part concerning flying green guy.
oh my.  it's practically an illustration.

any last words, Bill?

@Kroatz - your title is square guy?  I thought you were The Dexter.

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

Knife?!  That looks more like a katana to me (regarding the avatar)!

Posted at

Blind is either the Godfather or the Random. I tried to kill him and failed. I believe the Vet was already mentioned in first narrative of the night due to a hitman trying to kill someone and that someone got away with out the aid of the medic.

So ruling out the vet. The only other way for him to have stayed alive is him being:
   1.) saved by a medic.
   2.) the Godfather
   3.) the Random
No medic was mentioned. So either he is the Godfather who is immuned to night attacks or he could be the Random since we don't know what the random is.

Posted at

Kroatz wrote:

I knoooow~, I was thinking basically the same thing…
I suspect I am being framed. Besides, I'm not using a knife, it IS a sword/katana.
(Glad to see there's someone with eyes in their head)
But in my defence… why would ms. GM describe an avatar from beginning to end in the first round, without anything happening at all? From a meta-gaming-point-of-view, it doesn't make sense at all…
Also, call me Henk, Billy is my little brother…
EDIT: Ask the detective, I didn't assault TFGM last night…

Posted at

I get knocked down but I get up again you're never gonna keep me down. I get knocked down but I get up again you're never gonna keep me down. I get knocked down but I get up again you're never gonna keep me down. I get knocked down but I get up again you're never gonna keep me down. I get knocked down but I get up again you're never gonna keep me down. I get knocked down but I get up again you're never gonna keep me down. I get knocked down but I get up again you're never gonna keep me down. I get knocked down but I get up again you're never gonna keep me down. I get knocked down but I get up again you're never gonna keep me down. I get knocked down but I get up again you're never gonna keep me down. I get knocked down but I get up again you're never gonna keep me down. I get knocked down but I get up again you're never gonna keep me down.

Wait, what? The game? Oh…Yeah…

Hm…I might pardon whoever gets in there. I never ever used my pardons last time I was pardoner so…well…Maybe not. I mean…

Okay, ayes, if you don't want me to pardon it say so but if not, well I guess that's it then. But I WANNA USE MY PARDONS.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.