Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Niccea wrote:
Ok. I am really considering to extend the votes since next to no one has voted and I like it when everyone has a good chance of being hung.
Sure, I don't mind. I'll probably get hung anyway! ^^

Posted at

pokketmonstahhuntah wrote:
Niccea wrote:
Ok. I am really considering to extend the votes since next to no one has voted and I like it when everyone has a good chance of being hung.
Either that or somehow we both survive and I get to kill you.

Posted at

TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
Niccea wrote:
Ah, you admit being serial killer/maffia? =D

Posted at

Niccea wrote:

Umm dude I know you already know this but I'll tell you again I fully admit to being the vig.  Now why you should believe me: I admitted it during elections, the reason why I knew Blind to be godfather was because I tried to kill him and failed, Aye told me to kill Kroatz. The fact that both these nars say vig also is a clue to my role. 
Now tell me why "Bill"

Posted at

Niccea wrote:

Umm dude I know you already know this but I'll tell you again I fully admit to being the vig.  Now why you should believe me: I admitted it during elections, the reason why I knew Blind to be godfather was because I tried to kill him and failed, Aye told me to kill Kroatz. The fact that both these nars say vig also is a clue to my role. 
Now tell me why "Bill"
Yeah…
I'm not good with words ^^

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

The mayor had an official visit from Hurr Irene, who was more high-maintenance than expected.

It's probably too late to call a double lynch, but I am SO lynching YOU, Bill!!  
NOT to pardon, Mr Leet.

Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
The mayor had an official visit from Hurr Irene, who was more high-maintenance than expected.

It's probably too late to call a double lynch, but I am SO lynching YOU, Bill!!  
NOT to pardon, Mr Leet.
I wonder where we went wrong…
I mean, at one point, you're offering to place a statue in town for me, the next, you're SO lynching ME!
I can't trust a mayor like this D':
Meh, I even offered to extend the lynching time. I got smell for thanks =/

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I got smell for thanks =/

If it smells like bare feet that walked through swamps after running laps in a cow pasture, then you got your just dessert

and your nose is functioning properly.

btw: I can hear Gullas breathing. what are you up to, Icelander Dude?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

"But Ayes, you were going to to make a statue in my honor."

"I decided not to."

"You only kill tumbleweeds."

"I can make an exception." Ayes made sure that the noose around Bill's neck was good and tight. "Any last words?"

"About that statue -"

[spoiler]Pokketmonstahunta the mad bomber is dead[/spoiler]

On the other side of townston, the lasiest man woke up. And then he exploded.

[spoiler]BFF Satan the paramedic is dead.[/spoiler]

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

harkovast wrote:

Just so you know…I'll be back.

You've been missed!

On another note – it really isn't Bill's fault that I'm so gullible and he is a consummate prevaricator.  I told him he could have a statue, and I should make good.

It will be a statue with a nice bronze plaque that reads: Bill.  

And it will look like a tumbleweed.  
And it will be a scratch 'n' sniff statue – but I'd advise against scratching it because the odor released will be reminiscent of Bill's lowly track through cow pies and swamp.  

And the pigeons will love it.

Posted at

Wow, that's the first time in a long, long time I had to use a translation service, because I didn't know an English word. "prevaricator". (Yeah, I'm not a native English-speaker)
Also, great, even though I may have died, the legend will live on. 200 years form now, no-one will remember you guys, but everyone will know of the tale of the Mad Bomber who, although covered in cow-pie, still blew up innocent folks!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Do you have the audacity to doubt my veracity and even insinuate that I might prevaricate?
 Translation for Bill:
[spoiler]Are you calling me a liar?[/spoiler]

Couldn't resist.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I propose a substitute non-avatar-based title for Bill:  Consummate Tumbleweed

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Ok…number one: I'm PQing the inactives right now and giving them a piece of my mind. They will be tumbleweed fodder if I don't hear back.
Number Two: Click the banner in my sig.

Posted at

Oh, and my name is not Bill…
But, whatever, I will wear the name… like a title!

Posted at

Oh, and my name is not Bill…
It's a bit late to claim that now.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

It was the butler. It's ALWAYS the butler.

That is all.
May the killings continue.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Zeph wrote:
It was the butler. It's ALWAYS the butler.

That is all.
May the killings continue.
IT'S THE GUY WITH THE SPOON!

Hey, Zeph.  I guess you gave up reading personal quacks?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

The town's other serial killer was fast asleep in bed. He really hadn't gone out at all during the past week. "Sheesh, what a lazy man," said the vigilante. "I've been killing scum ever since I could fire a gun, but this will be the most boring prey I have ever tracked. This does not even merit an epic narration."

[spoiler]Gullas the serial killer is dead[/spoiler]

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

okay.   anyone else Really Sick&Tired of this "there are no posts" when you hit "go to post"?

- had to gripe.  feeling better now -

So Leet confessed over on ComicFury that he is the hitman.  I believe he thought he could get out of Dodge and survive.

But NO!  Tumbleweeds with tracking sensors will take care of him.  And if they don't:  we're a lynching bad boy Leet.

A sweet town victory, if only Randomdude, BFFSatan – and you especially, Mett, who sacrificed for the Minister of Cuteness, could have been with us. ByeBye

Posted at

And the funny thing is, it really wasn't me who assualted TFGM the first night… I'm wondering who it was…

gullas
gullas
Posted at

What the heck? I wonder if I ever recieved my PQ… stupid clitches…
I just found this game few moments ago, I almost feel ashamed of myself for not having killed a single person :( 

Posted at

It's really confusing when the OP isn't updated! It's hard to work out who's dead!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.