Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Sorry for being MIA. I've been working hard at the DD Awards. It might be best just to kill me for inactivity. I thought I had missed less cycles than this. But I think that the fact that there is no mayoral election threw me off my game. That and I don't remember what number I am anymore.

Posted at

rokulily wrote:
its mostly that i'm confused… though i suppose some people may haven't checked pqs? happens

You have 12 numbers. 1-12. Those 12 numbers cycle. 1 becomes 2. 2 becomes 3. So on and so forth. 12 becomes 1.

If you were 5 starting out on Night 1 you became 6 on Day 1((remember we started with night cycle.)) Then you became 7 on Night 2. Today is Day 2 and you would be 8.

If you started out as 10 Night 1, you became 11 on Day 1. Night 2 you were 12 and today Day 2 you would be 1.

Alliances are when you and another player decided to team up. You just both send me a pq saying this and bam your on an alliance. Alliances give: to some players bonuses to their powers, a team for voting.

Everyone gets to try and kill people. Just pick someone. If your number is higher than theirs then you get to kill them. If not clues to both your identities. SO JUST RANDOMLY PICK PEOPLE TO LYNCH AND TRY TO KILL IF YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND.

Personally I think this is going well. Players seemed to pick it up once they tried it out.

Posted at

Vote update
Roku(1)
Niccea

Narrative!

Roku was looking confused as the town gathered for an ohter lynching. It was pretty quiet. No one seemed to want to speak up. You could hear a cricket if there had been a cricket. Suddenly the silence was broken as Niccea coughed. Everyone looked in her direction. "I say we lynch Roku," the town accepted this and Roku quickly found a noose around her neck. "Wait what?" she said as the trapdoor fell.

[spoiler]Roku number 9, originally number 6 was lynched. Her power was being a medic and if she was in an alliance she could target herself with her medic power.[/spoiler]

Day 2 is Over. Night 3 Has begun!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

It's like hangman nooses are just dropping from the sky  and landing on random people.

* the sky is falling!  the sky is falling! *

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

20-sided die.
Anyways, Ayes, you can link with the image if you remove http:// from the url. (of the link not the image)

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Niccea wrote:
Anyways, Ayes, you can link with the image if you remove http:// from the url. (of the link not the image)
Thanks!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Is it just me, or is it unclear who is participating in this game?

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Kroatz wrote:
Is it just me, or is it unclear who is participating in this game?

It's much easier to tell who WAS participating, now that their saintly bodies are adrift in the nether

Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
It's like hangman nooses are just dropping from the sky  and landing on random people.

* the sky is falling!  the sky is falling! *
No, random ppl got killed in combat, like me lol!
@kroatz: the names are posted in the page, well, you can see the names IN the links, it is kinda wierd, a glitch maybe, but welcome to the new and unloved duck lol.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Hmm… I think It might be easier to just put those kinds of things in an image…

Okay: Announcement: Really: Look here: Have I got your attention yet?

I am writing a musical. It's gonna take quite a while and won't be finished for a very long time, I'm hoping it might be the next DD Voice Contest. What I need from YOU you ask? I'm gonna need someone to help me with writing the music, rhyming the words and most of all: Checking my English. So, I'm gonna need someone, or multiple people, to be interested. Any takers? (Of course I expect Ayes to help, she's kinda the Lord of Silly Singing things)

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Kroatz wrote:
Hmm… I think It might be easier to just put those kinds of things in an image…

Okay: Announcement: Really: Look here: Have I got your attention yet?

I am writing a musical. It's gonna take quite a while and won't be finished for a very long time, I'm hoping it might be the next DD Voice Contest. What I need from YOU you ask? I'm gonna need someone to help me with writing the music, rhyming the words and most of all: Checking my English. So, I'm gonna need someone, or multiple people, to be interested. Any takers? (Of course I expect Ayes to help, she's kinda the Lord of Silly Singing things)
Sure!  sounds fun.  You might want to throw it in the radio contest feedback? 

BUT I already have a title – and since Lord is up for grabs and since I don't know if a Dexter of a Voice Contest would be conducive . . . and since you have the whole worship-thing going on

Posted at

Extending time by two hours. Also Hark, Mercer, Roku, Random, Ayesinback and Pokket are dead.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
Extending time by two hours. Also Hark, Mercer, Roku, Random, Ayesinback and Pokket are dead.

right

and we're having a damn fine partay
  *or I am*

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
 right

*or I am*
indeed. -sips tea and passes around a tray of assorted cookies-

Posted at

Narrative!

Some where in town a persn was taking Roku's death pretty hard. Though they wanted to go out and take their wrath on the town they were to grief ridden to leave their house

Else where a person appeared at Hark's grave. They pointed a gun down and let a few rounds off. Hark's corpse now has a few bullet wholes.

No clues! I am not going to leave clues for those who try and kill corpses.

Night 3 is OVER!! DAY 3 has BEGUN!!!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

poor Hark's body… now I can't use it for steaks :'(

Posted at

rokulily wrote:

ayesinback wrote:
 right

*or I am*

indeed. -sips tea and passes around a tray of assorted cookies-
*takes a cookie*  Mmmmm, thank you ^_^  *shoves it up his ear*

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Well. That was a weird night…

Posted at

Kroatz wrote:
Well. That was a weird night…
Glad you hosted it, hope we do this again sometime!

Posted at

Vote update
Mettaur(1) Won

Random's corpse(1)
Kroatz

NARRATIVE!!

The town was once again in the same spot as always for lynching. But this time 1337 was dragging a silent Mettaur. He threw him infront of the crowd. "Lets lynch him," he said. The crowd agreed for the most part. Thought Kroatz wanted to dig up Random's body and lynch him to make sure he was dead.

[spoiler]Mettaur was lynched. Was 3 originally 11. Power was to put in red herrings[/spoiler]

Posted at

I feel there should be a multi-leveled maffia game. Where as soon as there are 5 deaths, they become a mini-maffia of their own. I'm thinking about mechanics as we speak…
Because dying quick and having a non-active game is kinda boring.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.