Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *

DD tumblr

Posted at

Hey folks! I'm starting up a tumblr account for DD (http://duck-webcomics.tumblr.com/) but nothing's really there yet aside from some customization) so it would be great if you DDers who have tumblrs and use it for comic stuff let me know your urls, so the DD account can follow you. Also please please feel free to send me dd-related stuff to post up - good forum threads or a video you did for your comic or a post about your comic you'd like me to reblog or whatever :] I'm not gonna be able to find even a third of the possible stuff by myself.

Amelius
Amelius
Posted at

Tumblr is a multimedia microblogging/social network site, a little like Twitter and Facebook mashed together but much better than both in many ways. I know a lot of artists like it better than DA because rather than favorite something, many people will reblog things they like, so it gets spread around through "followers" reblogging things their friends or favorite artists post (it's considered the courteous thing to do).

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.