Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

HA #9 - Wrath of the Zombie Queen (page assignments & references)

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Bump. If you want me doing page 11 i should start ASAP, but only if CD's not booked in for those. (Not least 'cos he'll do a better job than me!). 

irrevenant wrote:
CD, I'm not clear if you're doing just page 10 or all three (pages 10, 11 and 12). 
I'm happy to take on page 11 by 17 August if you're not already doing it?

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Okay.  I'll leave it in his capable hands unless I hear otherwise then. Thanks. :) 

Abt_Nihil wrote:
Last I heard, CD sent me a PQ on July 24th saying "I'm doing page 10 now. And thinking about doing page 11 and 12 as well."

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

As far as I know, cdmalcolm is about to complete page 10 (I sent him a PQ, but he hasn' responded yet) - to save time, how about PIT_FACE and irrevenant go ahead and take 11 and 12?

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Urk.  I probably won't be available to work on this for a week or so now. :/

I'd be better with page 11 than page 12 (page 12 has like four panels featuring groups of people, which would take me forever).  But if that's not viable given the timing, I'm cool with whatever works.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I'll take 10 then and burp this sucker out.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

allright, 12. Misread the post. 12 is mine by default.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I can do line art for both 11 and 12 if someone takes the coloring and the text.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

PIT_FACE & irrevenant: I just received the go from cdmalcolm - he'll wrap up page 10, and you two can do 11 & 12. (You've already produced some great pages together, so I'm especially looking forward to these!)

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Mega, then it's a date! I'll get those to you ASAP then. 
That way too, I wont have to guess where everyone's standing on those group shots.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

irrevenant wrote:
That would be awesome, thanks! I should still be able to tackle the colouring and text. 
PIT_FACE wrote:
I can do line art for both 11 and 12 if someone takes the coloring and the text.

Just in case you havent seen it, the egg is in the nest. repeat, THE EGG IS IN THE NEST.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

hellz yeah, dude! We make a good team! The only thing is on the last panel there with Bombshell, that's not part of her shoulder there behind her, It's just her hair. I dont know if there's time to change it? If not it's no biggy.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Great page! I just uploaded it, but if you have a fixed version, I'll swap the former for the latter (I'm away from home right now and can't edit the page myself).

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

hey, thanks, guys!

also, egg to has been lai! (haha,  you sid "laid")

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.