Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

rut-roh

I PQ-tagged a signer-upper on 6 May and the PQ is still not read.

I hope this s-u is mafia and I'm townee and we will lynch and re-lynch this s-u. maybe even with pens

in a cave

the s-u was not jninja, but I can't stop you from thinking that it was, if you want to.

Posted at

Hhmm I am not able to upload a new avi…don't ostracized me because I am different! I can't help it!

Posted at

TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
Hhmm I am not able to upload a new avi…don't ostracized me because I am different! I can't help it!
HE'S DIFFERENT! GET HIM!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

*grabs avi*
why isn't this DEVIOUS!!! 

oh and TFGM is prolly mafia… just sayin…

Posted at

TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:Hhmm I am not able to upload a new avi…don't ostracized me because I am different! I can't help it!

Although, in all seriousness, you should probably report this in the bug thread. It would suck to have your avatar permastuck.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

BffSatan wrote:
I thought twitter had a private option. Mah bad.

Hold the phone. I was right the first time. You CAN do this.

Posted at

Everywhere I'm reading, it says that Twitter has no built in private chat functionality but you're right that there are extensions today that add that functionality.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

really? Won't be using it cause I'd probably hashtag everything with #fetus, #butcherinsomeinnocenttownies, #theydontknowwherethebaconcomesfrom….

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Product Placement wrote:
Everywhere I'm reading, it says that Twitter has no built in private chat functionality but you're right that there are extensions today that add that functionality.
Nope, part of twitter itself. It's just kind of an odd place for them to put it.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Although, I do think it will probably be best just to use the PQ system for this. I'm sure we can all try our bestest to check our box frequently.

Posted at

I don't know, I found some messages in there since 2011. True story. Oh… Uh sorry to who ever sent those, most of you are here.

Posted at

I haven't recieved a PQ since December.

Not sure if this is due to pq bug or my lack of popularity.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.