"French vanilla, butter pecan, chocolate deluxe
Even caramel sundaes is gettin' touched
And scooped in my ice cream truck, Wu tears it up"
^ I'm telling Oz about this. 

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Fuku shared the following:
On downtime, depending on where he is, SHELL would visit his family's grave, or practice kendo (hobby from his high school days' club activities), or go to a bar/lounge for a quiet drink.

Handsome goes shopping alone for candy stock and sexy underwear. She has a secret sort of fascination with wearing undergarments that make her feel like sexy under her typically manly outerwear.

Ransom binge watches old action flicks on streaming media sites like Netflix or Hulu, mocking the characters on screen, usually eating loads of buffalo wings in the process, and never fails to regret the spicy staple a couple of hours later.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I don't even know how to go about this idea yet. Um SolarCell would be living at HQ for observation of her powers. This would be ordered by Bombshell and Shell. She would currently hang out with RuffRat and Imp at the start. As time goes on meet with others on the team. Bombshell would be training SolarCell on how to use her uncontroling powers for only an hour in the mornings to cut down on the discharges of solar flares. So basically from 8am to when ever she will be walking around doing stuff and interact with different people coming in and out of the Base. I'll explan this in her story.

She can be invited to go on missions but I think bombshell would have to use her as a pawn to win if it should come up. Anyway. SolarCell would be interacting with HA team members during downtime. On Other notes: I'll be using the Spatulator As a friend to her as well as others on the team. This story will be life around SolarCell at HA. Kind of. It will be sort of like mini adventures and life with Heroes Alliance in her eyes.

This of course take place in her own comic series. Just keep look out.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.