Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Potential Fun Collab Project -- Join In Here .

Jules
Jules
Posted at

I was thinking of doing an ongoing adventure -oriented project set in a near-dystopian future centered around 4 characters. I'm open to ideas and would prefer to have at least 3 -4 people involved before I make the decision to launch it.
Just something to start up in between my writers block and again I'm open to ideas for this….
*waits to see posts*

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

A little more infor would be handy, how do you propose to do it?  short episodes by one artist?  will you be the sole writer?  

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Is that really supposed to be 'near-dystopian future' or was it meant to be 'dystopian near-future'?
And ya, what Genejoke said.  Sounds potentially interesting but it's *very* vague at the moment.

Jules wrote:
I was thinking of doing an ongoing adventure -oriented project set in a near-dystopian future centered around 4 characters. I'm open to ideas and would prefer to have at least 3 -4 people involved before I make the decision to launch it.
Just something to start up in between my writers block and again I'm open to ideas for this….
*waits to see posts*

Jules
Jules
Posted at

I was thinking of an ongoing story-arc as opposed to short episodes.

Nothing is set in stone as of yet but if I could get a few more people included it would probably help this move forward. I'd be the head writer but I'm ok with other writers involved with the direction.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.