Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

---Bats in the Belfry---

Ink_wolf
Ink_wolf
Posted at

—Bats in the Belfry—
Please bear with me a moment as I collect my thoughts and put them to word.
Ever feel yourself watched when no one is around?  Seen a shape in the shadows, or walked the terrifying boundary between nightmare and the waking world?  When things go bump in the night, not everyone can ignore the signs of strange things and go back to sleep.  
The world is much similar to our own; with magic and monsters merely myths.  We begin our tale in a temperate town of ambiguous nationality.  Today is Monday November 10th, and most travelers in town have arrived for a small but exceptional gaming convention (beginning on the 12th, Wednesday).  We begin at the Olde Tete hotel,  on the 4th floor, 18:00 ( 6 pm).
Feel free to make up a new persona for yourself, or essentially play yourself in this.  Humans only, no powers (to start), limited military training if any.
A few people mill about on the fourth floor of the Old Tete hotel—mostly guests checking in or milling about.   The elevator dings and faux wooden doors open to allow a young man to exit.  He surveys the hall, and makes his way toward his room, towing a hotel luggage cart and antique traveling trunk.  Along the way, he catches snippets of conversation, most concerning games he’s never heard of for systems he’s never owned.  He shakes his head, makes it to the 12th suit, and unlocks the door.

Posted at

on the same floor we see a yong man in his mid 20's rolling a suitcase down the hall heading to his room. he openns the door puts his suitcase on the bed and smiles as he checks out the room*

Jarid: oh yes this'll definitly do.*he then starts to unpack putting away some of his stuff basic clothing nothing special a couple have a few famous video game Icons and lots of jeans after another look around the room he gets bored* well I could watch some TV but I might as well see whose all here and check out the comptition and mingle.*with that he grabs his key and heads out the door into the hall*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.