Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Meeting & Greeting

Posted at

You can pretty much guess it. Just a silly little thread for getting to know each other.

So, I'm the predictably unpredictable mind behind the… »fanfic« (Oh, how I hate that word…) The Darkest Hour and the comic it descends from. I used to enjoy drawing like nothing else and frequently complain to anybody who wants or doesn't want to hear how unsatisfied I am with my work and always wanna get better. That's drastically leveled off the past couple months though; now I'm only drawing sporadically. I've tried on some adult Sonic art, but the results were nigh exclusively mortifying. I'm also a college freshman.

Posted at

hello Im the guy who does things and lingers in the shadows. I basicly am tryin to get off the ground as a comic user and a current story writer and perhaps will get done with on of my longest works so far…eventually. Till then I shall haunt each and everyone of you and help you decend further into the garden of madness and also give you a tip.  eat the cupcakes. trust me its worth it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.