Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Return of Cru the Dwarf (Mature)

cru
cru
Posted at

There might be a few of you still around who remember my comic from years back, having consistently been in the top three spots on Drunk Duck back in its prime. After seeing all the community support it had and still has, along with realizing that many other World of Warcraft web comics I used to read & enjoy have since gone inactive, I've decided to throw it a battle rez after nearly four years on hiatus.

I've revamped the comic with a larger template, decorative speech bubbles, easier-to-read fonts, new high-polygon HD character models from the latest Warlords of Draenor expansion, cinematic-quality graphic effects and more behind-the-scenes Photoshop tweeks than you can shake a stick at (or will likely even notice) just to make sure Cru the Dwarf stands out amongst screenshot manipulation comics.

If you're a fan of WoW, adult humor, fan service, mature situations or just have nothing better to do with your spare time then why not give Cru the Dwarf a shot? After all, what's the worst that could happen?

Click my signature banner to go to the latest page.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I remember it, although I read very little.  perhaps it is time to amend that.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.