Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDFF Pageant 2015 : SemiFinals : Interview Competition

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Looks great everyone!  And CONGRATS on #Pageant getting nominated for BEST COMMUNITY PROJECT!  I am overjoyed.  I can't even believe this new little project is already in the ranks with WE ARE THE DUCK and Heroes Alliance!
Keep your entries coming in ALL AUGUST!  Then we will promote voting in September and have our winner by the end of September.  Also, I believe OzoneOcean will be giving the Drunk Duck Fashion Forum a New theme for September as well!  So you never have to stop your fashions in some theme or another!  Not that it matters who wins but that's another part of the fun in competition.  To me, we are all winners…just being NOMINATED! Fashion On!
Also, still planning on creating this into a photo / music movie at some point.  I'll let you all know when it's produced!
Thanks again for making this such an amazing and award-nominated communty project!

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Okay guys. Anything after this will be a late entry. I'll include it but will begin working on the promotion of #Pageant : the webcomic, movie, and competition. I have some late entries coming in myself! Thanks again for playing and I'm so overjoyed that in our premiere year we got a community project Drunk Duck Award Nomination. So Cool! Thanks!

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Please consider voting in our Drunk Duck Fashion Forum Community Contest : #Pageant 2015.  I will be tabulating scores this weekend!There is very low voting turnout right now and evening gowns has none.  I know you can't vote for your own art but would love you to support our other artists.no voting gives artists zero points.  But just a score of 1 already gives art 10 points.  Or if you think it deserves more, go 2=25, 3=50, or 4=100.Thanks for your support!  Lots more to come!https://next.theduckwebcomics.com/Pageant_2015/

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.