Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDFF Pageant 2015 : SemiFinals : Evening Wear Competition

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Mr. Dragonaur in a boring old Tuxedo. The ladies steal the show when it comes to formal wear! Anyone want to dance? You should be dancing… yeah!

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

My fifth attempt at this. It still doesn't look like I want, but we're at the 0th hour, so I'm submitting what I have. (Plus, I'm into the DD Award duties now.) Honestly, there's not much creativity to be had in men's evening wear, but I still have a tough time drawing the male form. Sorry. -_- 
It has been fun, and I love all the art here. Thanks for letting me participate. I'm looking forward to the "judging" (sort of, lol). 

Larger version: /media/users/usedbooks/assets/tristantux.jpg 

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

usedbooks wrote:
but we're at the 0th hour, so I'm submitting what I have.
Yes, Men's formal fashion is terribly boring. But Tristan made it to the formal, and that's something. ^_^

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

I dunno… I think they both look pretty darn hunky in them thar' suits!! :D

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

There may not be much variety, but men still look dapper in tailored suits.

(I had alternately considered something like an abassador costume or military formals, since Tristan does don disguises from time to time.)

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Well, I had already drawn a Victorian suit for the interview so I went the easy route. Not that Mr Dragonaur doesn't have boatloads of clothes in a large walk in closet or anything! ^_^

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Great job everyone.  We have until August 31st to submit any looks.  September 1st will continue the process of promoting and judging!  And October 1st we will have our AWARDS!
Also September 1st will be a new Fashion Forum theme!

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Okay guys. Anything after this will be a late entry. I'll include it but will begin working on the promotion of #Pageant : the webcomic, movie, and competition. I have some late entries coming in myself! Thanks again for playing and I'm so overjoyed that in our premiere year we got a community project Drunk Duck Award Nomination. So Cool! Thanks!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Dawn's dress is my favorite. I might have to draw Xara in it some time! ^_^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.