Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Matches have been sent out as of Wednesday, December 2nd, at 8pm central. Please let me know if you haven't received a PQ. 

Once you have received your giftee via PQ, you must post your art for them here by December 18th. After the 18th, missing requests will be handed off to the Deadbeat Watch Committee. If you fail in your duties as a secret santa, you may not be allowed to participate next year (plus Santa will put coal in your stocking), so please do your best to complete your gift art on time! 

Don't forget to thank your Secret Santa!

Eleoza
Eleoza
Posted at

I haven't recieved my match ^^
Edit: got it now :)

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

irrevenant wrote:
Um, doesn't posting the art here kind of undermine the whole "secret" bit of "secret Santa"? 

Just sayin'…
Don't mess with the system, man.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

irrevenant wrote:Um, doesn't posting the art here kind of undermine the whole "secret" bit of "secret Santa"? 

Just sayin'…
This is how we've always done it. You only remain secret until your gift is revealed. I think it would be pretty easy to tell based on art style in any case.

Eleoza
Eleoza
Posted at

I've been excited for this ^.^ So I spend all day working on my gift to Shastab.
It's been a pleasure to draw two of your characters I liked the most; Astral and Sparkle ^^ I read Eiderdown was your own fav, so I added a feather to crown the christmas tree in honor of her :)
I hope you like screentoned art :D Happy christmas and I wish you a splendid 2016! Keep up the good work ^.^

The sketch; Clicky

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

For Tupapayon.  I hope I got the use/context of Ese correct… Maybe I've been watching too many shows like SoA.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Whoa, impressive work ethic, guys! I'm running this thing and I haven't even thought about mine yet. O_o

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Wow you guys are fast AND good!!  These are awesome!  You're gonna make my secret giftee feel bad…!  Hang on, giftee - I'll have your gift, probably around midnight Dec 18th - :D

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Awesome!  I need to get down to business with mine, then.

Posted at

Oh woooww!! That is pretty awesome, irrevenant.

I LOVE it! Thank you SO much!!!

UltimateZ
UltimateZ
Posted at

For Niccea, Merry Christmas!

[Edited to fix broken link –Irrevenant]

Posted at

For KimLuster, since Kimber Lee is such a BAMF, I thought I would draw her as super mom during the holidays. You know, getting the tree and shopping done with her super strength depsite, you know, battling cancer and mutant experimental freaks!
(The big guy here)

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Ashtree, that is so incredibly awesome!!  She's gorgeous!!  And you're good!!  I've been having a little bit of a Blue Christmas this year (don't ask) but this is a HUGE Pick-me-up!!  Okay, gonna post a copy of it in my Godstrains Extras pages – Thanks Again!! *Squealy Hugs*
Wow, all of these Gifts are good this year - hang on my secret giftee; your's is comin'!!!

tupapayon
tupapayon
Posted at

Genejoke wrote:

For Tupapayon.  I hope I got the use/context of Ese correct… Maybe I've been watching too many shows like SoA.
Holly crap!.. It's fantastic!… And the expression is right… Gracias, muchas gracias…
Now I have to do mine…

Posted at

For the Wonder Down Under-

Merry X-Mas, Oz!!

Cordially,

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Wow, I'm so impressed with all of these! I love the chaos wrapping paper, fallopiancrusader!

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

OMG, that looks amazing, FallopianCrusader!  There should be some law against drawing characters better than their creator does. ;)

I love what you've done with her costume.  I'm still trying to nail down exactly how I want that to look. xD  The soap-bubbly sheen you've given it looks great, as does using purple as the base colour.

EDIT: And yes, the wrapping paper is a brilliant touch. :)

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

FC couldn't participate in any of these things then, irrevenent - he draws just about anybody's character better than they do ;)   That is awesome FC!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.