Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

This is just a update on my page 18 and 22 i did a copy and paste over the ship I drew I love the new ship :-) Now back to work on my other two pages ;-)

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Sorry I've been off the site for a while. But I will be getting to drawing my part in short order.

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Looking over page 12, I do have a couple questions, since I don't like to read the other script pages than what I'm assigned, so I won't be spoiled as much for the reading experience. Is Shell out of his armor for the beginning of the page (which it seems like he might be–hard to say)? Also, what characters would be likely to be there, and what ones wouldn't at all? I know the script says that Bombshell, Relik, Shell, Azumorph, and Comet Kid are definites to be there, but I wonder about others, as well: who else from the team is in the issue, and are there any periphery members I can throw in (ie: if I want to have Sparkle and Astral in there)? Always nice to know what sort of things can be seeded into the background.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Probably not Astral and Sparkle since they'll be showing up elsewhere later. It might be simplest just to stick to Bombshell, Relik, Shell, Azumorph, and Comet Kid. That's plenty of characters to draw anyway. Amalgam could be in the background if you like.

Awesome question about SHELL. It looks like he's been started off in armour on page 8 so everyone should probably stick to that.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

Shell is in full armour. The characters mentioned are the only ones who should appear in that scene. As irrevenant said - the other members of HA are spread across the globe and will be shown as the story progresses.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

If it's still available. I want to do all of March. 5 pages.

melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

I just stop by to say sorry for the delay on my two pages but I'm back to working on them now. Been working On Bring back my comic :-) but let's me go back to drawing Invasion :-)

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I still exist. I've started drafting up my first page and hope to have it done over the next couple of weeks. My second page looks less challenging and I should be able to produce that faster.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

I haven't received a reply from Tempest yet… will try to contact her again, otherwise we'll have to reassign her pages.

And I'm afraid I'll have to let go of my pages as well, as I won't be able to do them :/

Posted at

I'll be done with college this week so I can take some pages and try and get them ready since I'm only doing two currently.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

So what pages still need to be done? i might be able to take a couple.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I can't find the link to the HA Script.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
I can't find the link to the HA Script.
It's in Dropbox. I'll send an invite to the latest email address I have for you.

EDIT: Okay, sent it to both your Hotmail and your inbox.com email addresses.

Posted at

I can take some of Abt's.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I know I'm a bit late. But I just finish reading the end of the script. can I do pages 25 to 30 or 31? I think I know how I want to handle the end of part one. If that is okay with everyone. I'll get started now on the drafts for those pages.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
I know I'm a bit late. But I just finish reading the end of the script. can I do pages 25 to 30 or 31? I think I know how I want to handle the end of part one. If that is okay with everyone. I'll get started now on the drafts for those pages.

That would be great! El Cid is doing 30, and I'm still hoping to do 31, but 25 to 29 would be all yours.

Posted at

Abt_Nihil wrote:
cdmalcolm1 wrote:

That would be great! El Cid is doing 30, and I'm still hoping to do 31, but 26 to 29 would be all yours.

Is there any other pages that haven't been assigned? I can do some more if needed.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

sux wrote:

Is there any other pages that haven't been assigned? I can do some more if needed.

I just updated the list in the first post on this thread. All pages with a "-" are still up for grabs! Currently, the unassigned ones are 2, 3 and 6, but I haven't heard from Eric_blitz in forever, so I don't know about his two pages…

Posted at

Abt_Nihil wrote:
sux wrote:

I just updated the list in the first post on this thread. All pages with a "-" are still up for grabs! Currently, the unassigned ones are 2, 3 and 6, but I haven't heard from Eric_blitz in forever, so I don't know about his two pages…

mark me for 6 and 3. Ill get my pages done by next week

Posted at

Abt_Nihil wrote:
Excellent! ^_^

No problemo :D

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Hi, I still exist but am running stupid behind schedule. As in I've gotten as far as roughing up one of my pages and that's it. >_<

What sort of a timeframe are we looking at needing my pages by?

melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

I just stop by to say sorry for the delay I finish page 23 and lost that page because of my hard drive Agh!!!! But the good news I kept a copy of my lineart :-) And I'm doing that page on my ipad pro Yeah!! and that page almost finish I just have to color it and one more page to go :-)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.