Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
Avart
Avart
Posted at

Hi! If you still have issues with your own comics, feel free to use my characters (I posted a manga here in DD, called The Gloom). There are some artwork too.
I was trying to post a picture here but I can't XD, sorry!

Mika_yi
Mika_yi
Posted at

Avart wrote:
Hi! If you still have issues with your own comics, feel free to use my characters (I posted a manga here in DD, called The Gloom). There are some artwork too.
I was trying to post a picture here but I can't XD, sorry!

Hi I still do every now and then lately I been so busy all I've really been doing is working and sleep. Thank you so much though! It helps to have things I can randomly draw or doodle when I can't think of anything else . :)

Posted at

If its any conciliation dude, your art is pretty damn spectacular. Don't think less of your art because its pretty much on point.

Mika_yi
Mika_yi
Posted at

Fantasticbrick wrote:
If its any conciliation dude, your art is pretty damn spectacular. Don't think less of your art because its pretty much on point.

thank you so much! I'm actually very happy to hear that, I feel awful about my art and comics a lot. but that made me feel better thank you so very much! It really means a lot to hear that! *hugs*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.