Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I dabble in photography, and used to dabble in martial arts too. Have recently got back into tabletop RPGs, homebrew stuff similar to Amelius. I use a system based on the cyberpunk 2020 system. Interestingly enough, about 6-7 years ago I was using a system based on the story teller system too, with added combat mechanics.

Have also been doing some computer game making, but keep hitting roadblocks on that. More ambition than ability mainly.

Posted at

Hmmmm….watching anime, reading, walking, and I guess annoying my sister by holding her arms.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Reading has always been primary. Different kinds of needlework. Playing with our 3-1/2 yr old cat (the 4-1/2 yr old cat doesn't get "play," SO neurotic). Making audio CDs (probably because I like titling the playlists and making the labels). Traveling when time and budget allows. Baking now and then (very pleased with some French bread recently). And the latest is trying to make a jointed 1:12 polymer doll. I've reached a point of intimidation so I made a 1:12 teapot to welcome the doll once she's made. And lots of binge watching (Netflix and Amazon) and movies, most genres except animation. Use to love animation but it just doesn't hold my attention the way it use to.

Posted at

I enjoy playing Batmud and Planetside 2, sometimes good old DDO as well. I'm a gamer :P

I also like working out and running when it's in season, and spending time with my friends and family.

PearHalf
PearHalf
Posted at

I like to play tennis, listen to music, take care of cats, and I'm still studying in college trying to get an associate degree for now. I'm planning on getting a bachelor's in something (I'm not sure what yet) someday.

I used to dabble in all sorts of foreign languages (from German,Finnish,French,Swedish,etc.,etc.) but I haven't been studying those so much as of late.

I also tried my hand at learning to play the keyboard, but it turned out that it's just not my thing.

I do a lot of things!

rickrudge
rickrudge
Posted at

I’m a big movie fan too, and have a huge DVD selection. But another big hobby(?); well, it’s what I call my mid-life crisis. It’s riding my Yamaha Zuma 125 motor scooter. I just love cruising around town on my motor scooter. I even belong to a motor scooter club, the St. Johns Scooter Club. :-D

— Rick Rudge

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.