Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I like science fiction…what made you think of this story?
What inspired you?
–MG

Posted at

Stalkerisland wrote:
I like science fiction…what made you think of this story?
What inspired you?
–MG

It kind of grew organically from various dreams, beliefs and things that I have been researching for years. I am a futurist and have really thought about this a lot; I want to get other people thinking about the future and figured a good story might do the trick (as Star Trek did, for example).

What do you think of Utopia Next so far?

Posted at

New Issue - #71, "The Longest Winter"

I’ve had a rough couple of weeks due to being overscheduled and dealing with some personal issues. Just so you know, I fully intend to get caught up with the schedule as it should have been, so stay tuned for some issues posted midweek going forward until everything is as it should be. Thanks for reading Utopia Next – there’s decades more material on deck!

Tagline: Here we see that while there's no "i" in team, there's three in "priorities".

To view the comic on my main website and to see the weekly data transmission, click here!

To view the comic here on The Duck Webcomics, click here!

Please comment on this issue, as I want to know what you think about it. Thank you!

Posted at

New Issue - #73, "A Large Target"

I’m still working on getting the comic up to speed. I have surgery tomorrow, so, yeah, reasons :-/
I *hope* to be working on the comic again by next weekend, and after that things should get more normal, so stay tuned!

Tagline: Until recently, Dawn was pretty concerned about getting shot. Now, however…

To view the comic on my main website and to see the weekly data transmission, click here!

Please comment on this issue, as I want to know what you think about it. Thank you!

Posted at

New Issue - #74, "Inside Reasoning"

Okay, it took longer than I expected to recover from spinal surgery (go figure?) but the comic is back! Please enjoy my latest issue and as always, stay tuned for more :)

Tagline: Was it a forced choice, or just a choice of how to use force?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.