How do I delete my account?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I can delete it for you. Member since 2011? WOW! Shame to see you go :(

johndoe123
johndoe123
Posted at

Honestly, i rather not delete the account, but i need a name changed. And if i cant do that, then deletion is the next best option.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Tell me what you'd like it changed too?

Posted at

Hello! Apologies if I needed to make a new thread for this, I can absolutely. I just didn't want to clog things up. I'd like to have my account deleted as well, though! I'm just miles away from my teens and would like to never think about them again, ha.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

incognito-mystery-person wrote:
Hello! Apologies if I needed to make a new thread for this, I can absolutely. I just didn't want to clog things up. I'd like to have my account deleted as well, though! I'm just miles away from my teens and would like to never think about them again, ha.
I can't delete your account… it creates a server error… :(
I can delete a lot of things related to it though and change your username etc.

Posted at

Sure! If you can just wipe whatever you can, I'm sure that'd be fine. I'd just love to distance myself from my teen content as much as possible. Let me know if there's anything I can do on my end.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

incognito-mystery-person wrote:
Sure! If you can just wipe whatever you can, I'm sure that'd be fine. I'd just love to distance myself from my teen content as much as possible. Let me know if there's anything I can do on my end.

I've done what I can- I deleted all shadow copies of your comic pages and other details like your web address, name, username etc, so no one can connect you with stuff. Your new name is "incognito-mystery-person"

What you can do is get rid of the recommended comics on your profile (if you want), and if you ever see any forum posts of comic comments on the site you can delete them.

Unfortunately I can't search for those in the admin section or I'd delete them myself :(

Either way, it's all connected to a different username now so people won't connect it to you.

Soda-Pop
Soda-Pop
Posted at

So, did it transpire that your account name can't be changed? I hate that I didn't have the imagination not to use just my name, way back when. Would love to alter it, but it seems to be the one thing you can't update.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

SophieD wrote:
So, did it transpire that your account name can't be changed? I hate that I didn't have the imagination not to use just my name, way back when. Would love to alter it, but it seems to be the one thing you can't update.
I can change it to anything you like.
PQ me if you would like to keep it private.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.