Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
phinmagic
phinmagic
Posted at

I'm Barry Linck, creator of Phineus+ Magician for Hire and other stories. I've been on this site since 2006, I left for a bit, but I'm back with all my comics and updating on DD, again. (You can tell I'm old, I still call it Drunk Duck)

I bring with me, my flagship comics Phineus+ Magician for Hire, that I've been writing and Drawing for 30+ Years. This will update Mondays.

Maynard and Grimm a spin off of Phineus, updates several times weekly, until I catch up with my archive.

Spellbook is my worldbuilding background comic, which updates on Fridays when I have new stuff to share:

Teen Wizard, a prequel series with our main characters in Magic college, also will update on Wednesdays until we catch up with the archive.

Weirdlings will return with the final half of the strips, shortly. This comic ended in 2012, but I need to update the later strips, here.

Any new stuff I work on will also find it's way over here. Hope you come along for the ride!

Thanks,
Barry

phinmagic
phinmagic
Posted at

I've added another of my comics to start updating, here. Bobby Carter: Creephunter. The escapades of celebrity monster hunter Bobby Carter, hobnobbing with the rich and famous, pissing off the dark and powerful!

The series is written by Mike Wood and drawn by me, Barry Linck! I draw a lot, huh?

I have a few pages posted, more to come each week. Let's say on Thursdays.

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

I think it's cool you're posting so much art in this thread. I am too lazy for something like that.

phinmagic
phinmagic
Posted at

4 Updates,this week!

Maynard and Grimm a spin off of Phineus, updates several times weekly, until I catch up with my archive.

Spellbook is my worldbuilding background comic, which updates on Fridays when I have new stuff to share:

Teen Wizard, a prequel series with our main characters in Magic college, also will update on Wednesdays until we catch up with the archive.

phinmagic
phinmagic
Posted at

5 Updates,this week!

I'm behind on Phineus, I have it half inked, then my day job decided to be stupid. I hope to finish the new page this weekend.

phinmagic
phinmagic
Posted at

After a long, long week of my main site issues, my host escalated the problem and got it all fixed up. They ended up changing the url and screwing up my image links. All fixed, now.

Because of all this, i spent way too much time fixing what i could on this main site, but also preparing my backup Wordpress site, just in case they couldn't fix it.

The Wordpress site is pretty cool and may eventally replace this one. If you want to check it out it is at [url=After a long, long week of my main site issues, my host escalated the problem and got it all fixed up. They ended up changing the url and screwing up my image links. All fixed, now.

Because of all this, i spent way too much time fixing what i could on this main site, but also preparing my backup Wordpress site, just in case they couldn't fix it.

The Wordpress site is pretty cool and may eventally replace this one. If you want to check it out it is at https://phinmagicstudio.wordpress.com/

Now, with that all out of the way, i can get back to drawing! Sorry for the delay!

phinmagic
phinmagic
Posted at

I am cnstantly creating new, bonus stories for my patrons on Patreon. For as little as $2 a month, you can have access to hundreds of pages of exclusive material. You get comics and help support my efforts.

[url=https://www.patreon.com/Phinmagic?filters[tag=&filters[tag=&filters[tag]=Bonus%20Stories]https://www.patreon.com/Phinmagic?filters[tag=&filters[tag=&filters[tag]=Bonus%20Stories

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.