Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

FlydiscDude here on The Duck (Introduction).

Zero Hour
Zero Hour
Posted at

Can I ask what happened or you'd rather not tell?

Posted at

Since the forums here are scattered with what's going on at 'the other place' (there's even a topic that contains problems with it), I'd rather tell you via a Personal Quack.

For the rest of you wondering why I asked the moderators to terminate my account, same thing; you can contact me via Private Quack (besides, you might get e-mail notifications).
—-
Edited again. Thank you, @kawaiidaigakusei!

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Wouldn't it be more fun if we all just guess and whoever gets closest is the winner?

Let me see now, you asked for your account to be terminated, so it can't be anything too serious or you'd be banned outright. I'm guessing an argument over gin and tonic has spiralled out of control? you prefer a slice of lemon and your opponent is taunting you with a lime wedge, or vice versa?

Posted at

↑ Hello, Ironscarf. And alright then, I'll tell you if your guesses are correct or not. I really wish we can spoiler posts on this forum, so I can explain everything. Your guesses seem like metaphors for the things that happened, so those {brief} answers will be given… now.

Ironscarf wrote:
{1}. Let me see now, you asked for your account to be terminated, so it can't be anything too serious or you'd be banned outright.
{2}. I'm guessing an argument over gin and tonic has spiralled out of control?
{3}. you prefer a slice of lemon and your opponent is taunting you with a lime wedge, or vice versa?

{1}. Somehow right.
{2}. Yes.
{3}. And yes. Happened on the chatboard there.

Posted at

ThrisbyDude wrote:
'Lo there, folks! I'm ThrisbyDude! As stated in my signature and bio, you can also call me by my other username, Karumtoo-Rexo, or whichever suits you.

I decided to hop onto this site after encountering problems with…the other place's forum.

Though, looking at this place, I think it has a lot to offer! It'll do quite nicely; it's got news, a 'quackcast' and a new website design coming up.

Might contribute to this site someday, but waiting till later this year/sometime next year to find out is pure speculation!

UPDATE-AUG-01-2022: Welp, account over at 'the other place' has officially been terminated by my request. I'm no longer there, thankfully.

My apologizes, I accidentally deleted the original post on this thread when I was trying to figure out Spoiler tags in BB-code. Here is the original message, from what I could put together.

Posted at

↑ It's all fine! The spoiler tags could be improved here, but I gave you credit in my second post for trying.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.