Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Just reach 25 pages :D My recolouring project has been going smoothly once the comic is fully recoloured/remastered hopefully I can do my Thursday upload schedule with my later pages.

Posted at

I've uploaded 30 pages of the Thriller Made of Vanilla chapter i'm a bit tired from all the uploading so i'll resume later tonight my time hope everyone is Enjoying Ice Cream Truck of Doom I really worked my heart out on it :)

Posted at

I highly approve this comic. It is the best comic story featuring Ducks since Ludwig Von Drake graced the screen.

Posted at

It's nice to find a fan here so soon I'm glad you're enjoying the series so far your kind words make the journey all the more worthwhile.

BTW I too Like Ludwig Von Drake the most out of the Duckberg residents ^^.

Posted at

My Comic has hit the top 10 on the homepage I'm so happy. Special thanks to kawaiidaigakusei for the blog post on the front page both of these moments didn't just make my day they made my year :').

Posted at

I tried to set 2 pages to upload on a later date but they seem to have just gone up without warning i'm a bit miffed but at least everyone gets to read more Hawk and Flo Adventures. Good Night Everyone

Posted at

2 More Pages should go up while I'm asleep, I've checked the listings and it appears Hawk and Flo Adventures is the most popular Adventure Genre Comic book on the site :O. We're also 11th place on the overall top listings, slightly down from the comic's debut at 9th but it's still doing great I'm glad I Seem to be fining an audience on here Stay safe everyone!

Posted at

The file for one of the Pages corrupted on me as I was updating i'm going to have to draw it again but right now I really need a rest expect more over Friday and the weekend. I'm spent for now ^^

Posted at

HawkandFloAdventures wrote:
The file for one of the Pages corrupted on me as I was updating i'm going to have to draw it again but right now I really need a rest expect more over Friday and the weekend. I'm spent for now ^^

Aww. This always happens when there is no backup. I would remedy it by saving multiple files throughout the process and have a backup on another drive.

Posted at

kawaiidaigakusei wrote:

Aww. This always happens when there is no backup. I would remedy it by saving multiple files throughout the process and have a backup on another drive.

Yes You are correct, but no matter how best laid the plan is there's always one that slips through the cracks. Don't worry though I've just redrawn the new Page. So It's time for more pages :D!

Posted at

I'm doing my best to get the Duck Edit of Hawk and FLo: Ice Cream Truck up to date on here but I have a really big upcoming chapter. So when a page is done of that i'll upload another one here because I don't really want to be sat updating the comic all day like I did the last weekend. That was gruelling xD. So when a Page is done on the upcoming scene i'll upload another page here.

Posted at

My Comic has just been featured today! It's the first time it's ever happened for me so really don't know what to say other than Thank you! To Everyone reading and the people who decided to feature my series :'). I've still got a lot of work ahead of me, But thank you to everyone who has supported me on my journey :)

Posted at

My Comic has just been featured today! It's the first time it's ever happened for me so really don't know what to say other than Thank you! To Everyone reading and the people who decided to feature my series :'). I've still got a lot of work ahead of me, But thank you to everyone who has supported me on my journey :)

@HawkandFloAdventures—Did you also listen to this week’s Featured Music on yesterday’s Quackcast #597. HawkandFlo IS the featured music this week.

https://next.theduckwebcomics.com/quackcast/episode-597-revelations/

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.