Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

They Never Did Find Station V3!

Axonite
Axonite
Posted at

Long time no see! I just followed the DrunkDuck account on Mastodon, came over here, and was amazed to see I still had an account here - and I still remembered the password! I used to have the comic Z7 on DrunkDuck in 2004, which was a spinoff of Station V3 which I started on KeenSpace/ComicGenesis in 2003, before moving everything to my own site. (Except for a completely unrelated comic about paper clips written under a pseudonym, which apparently is still online here.)

Anyway, the current version of Station V3 has been updating daily again for over a year. Check it out!

Posted at

Axonite wrote:
Long time no see! I just followed the DrunkDuck account on Mastodon, came over here, and was amazed to see I still had an account here - and I still remembered the password! I used to have the comic Z7 on DrunkDuck in 2004, which was a spinoff of Station V3 which I started on KeenSpace/ComicGenesis in 2003, before moving everything to my own site. (Except for a completely unrelated comic about paper clips written under a pseudonym, which apparently is still online here.)

Anyway, the current version of Station V3 has been updating daily again for over a year. Check it out!

Amazing! Welcome back to the site, we are glad to be here for all that were once here.

Axonite
Axonite
Posted at

kawaiidaigakusei wrote:

Amazing! Welcome back to the site, we are glad to be here for all that were once here.

Thanks!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.