Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Anyone do trailers for their webcomics?

arspitzer
arspitzer
Posted at

Just curious if anyone else has done a trailer for their webcomics. I did one back in 2013 when I was launching Ripping Off King Arthur and ten years later am doing another for the conclusion of the whole Just Put It Out Of Its Misery Arc.

Here's a link to my latest trailer -- Click Here.

Posted at

I'm thinking about making a trailer for mine. Not sure if I'd actually want to or not, but it would be a cool thing to work on! If I don't make a full trailer, I might just make some art promoting future content.

Posted at

I usually do when I finish a chapter of my webcomic, I upload them to my YouTube. My Channel if you want to check it out.

Posted at

arspitzer wrote:
Just curious if anyone else has done a trailer for their webcomics. I did one back in 2013 when I was launching Ripping Off King Arthur and ten years later am doing another for the conclusion of the whole Just Put It Out Of Its Misery Arc.

Cool trailer, left a comment on your vid!

arspitzer
arspitzer
Posted at

LanceDanger wrote:
arspitzer wrote:

Cool trailer, left a comment on your vid!

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Posted at

arspitzer wrote:

Nice job! That trailer was excellent.

Posted at

I did, I'd upload them on youtube shorts every time one of my chapters updated but they never did well and didn't seem worth the effort :(

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.