Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Here's all that I got to tell

Posted at

Hey everyone!

Been quite a while since I did one of these. Just thought I'd make this thread to share with everyone what I got going on now and in the future in terms of comics and stories.

Recently I've set up a brand new webcomic here on the site and over at Comicfury. This one is called Psyflung. It's a sports drama mixed with mystery and a little bit of psychadelia. This will be the sixth of the total of seven comics I'm planning to run.

The seventh comic will be a shoot-em up horror sci-fi story titled U.X.O, the abbreviation which will be explained once I set that comic up.

Also I'm thinking about writing and posting some spin-off lits of the comics over at sites like Weasyl and Archieve Of Our Own (AO3).

Lastly, I got ideas for three novel length stories that I'm thinking of writing and maybe publish as E-books in the future on Smashwords and maybe other places. I don't have that much info to share on those yet, but perhaps I will further down the line if there is enough curiosity for it. Overall it feels like I've figured out all of what I want to make in webcomics and storytelling in general at this point.

That's what I wanted to share with you fine folks here on DD. Let me know your thoughts if you got em'. Til' next word.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

I support all human creatures! Death to the machines. Long live the spirit of humanity and human civilization!

Posted at

I've yet to familiarize myself with your comics, Andreas, but even if it's too gory for me, I'll read some. And your new sports-themed idea seems legit interesting.

Posted at

lothar wrote:
I support all human creatures! Death to the machines. Long live the spirit of humanity and human civilization!

I hear ya', bro👍👍👍

InkyMoondrop wrote:
I've yet to familiarize myself with your comics, Andreas, but even if it's too gory for me, I'll read some. And your new sports-themed idea seems legit interesting.

That glads me to hear, Inky🙂 I'll give your comics a read as well soon enough👍 Been a little bit behind the whole reading part in general lately, but I'm starting to catch up now.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.