Posted at

Be Part of the Growlution Adventure: Join Me as the Artist!

Hello awesome friends of Growlution,

I've got a unique opportunity knocking, and it's got your name all over it! My webcomic, "Growlution," is on the lookout for a talented artist to dive into an imaginative world and bring its characters and landscapes to life.

What's "Growlution?"

"Growlution" is all about Zeep's exciting journey of growth and exploration. My webcomic is bubbling with mystery, curiosity, and the thrill of the unknown.

Why You?

If you've got an artistic flair and a passion for storytelling, this is your chance to shine. As the artist for "Growlution," you'll be a key part of shaping Zeep's adventures and helping create an immersive world.

A Bittersweet Transition:

I want to take a moment to acknowledge the amazing work done by our current artist, MK_Wizard/Monsters. She's brought incredible talent and creativity to "Growlution." However, life has its challenges, and with a heavy heart, MK_Wizard/Monsters will be retiring after completing the current scene. We're grateful for her contribution and send her our best wishes for her journey ahead.

How to Jump In:

1. Show and Tell: Share a peek of your artwork with me. Let me see your style, your knack for detail, and your love for bringing characters to life.

2. Say Hello: Drop me a personal message to express your interest. Introduce yourself, tell me why you're excited about "Growlution," and give me a glimpse of the magic you can bring to the table.

3. Let's Chat: If we're vibing with your style, we'll continue the conversation. I want to hear your ideas and make sure our visions align.

Ready to Create?

This is your chance to be part of an adventure that's just beginning. Join my creative journey and let's bring "Growlution" to life together!

#JoinTheGrowlution #CallingAllArtists