Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Just finished page 300.

Posted at

It will be available on March 3, 2027.

After scrapping a ton of stories, tossing a lot of pages aside and having equipment break on me I did it.

I got it ready, done. I feel like celebrating.

{EDIT: I checked where the story is at right now, and we are at the start of Tox's first government assignment.

It sucks because there is a ton of characters and events I want to talk about but that would be spoilers, which both sucks but is fun because I want to throw curveballs like the current one that Dr. Coffin is involved in the werewolves.}

lothar
lothar
Posted at

Lol…. 2o2⁷ !???!

You've got more faith in the future of humanity than I do.

2027…. You serious?

Btw congrats on 300 pages

Posted at

The anticipation builds. We will all be waiting three-and-a-half years to enjoy it.

Posted at

lothar wrote:
Lol…. 2o2⁷ !???!

You've got more faith in the future of humanity than I do.

2027…. You serious?

Btw congrats on 300 pages

Yep, trying to keep up on having a steady release date and kind of wound up having that huge buffer (and hopefully still growing)

And thank you.

kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
The anticipation builds. We will all be waiting three-and-a-half years to enjoy it.

Thank you, it will take a while but I am kind of in this for the long haul.

On a different note I sorting out a few other ideas, might do an Ashcan comic to get a concept fleshed out and thinking of taking a break from Rex to tackle another idea or two.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.