Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

How on earth could I resist!? I'm totally in for a third time with 'FanDanGo'!

Posted at

Round's turning out great already and I don't even have the new site up yet!

Great to see so many returning faces! But lets try to get some new blood. Everyone bug your friends to sign up :P

Posted at

Sure, sign me up with PT, I had fun last time. :kitty:

curlpop
curlpop
Posted at

Oh yeah. Im so in.
I can do extra work too!

marine
marine
Posted at

I'll help out this round. After the unexpected reaction to my previous entry in the third remix, I think I'd much rather help organize it. Anything you need help with KOS, just ask. I'd love to participate once again, but some people have major problems with me and their perceptions of what is/isn't art. I'd accept it if I wasn't allowed to participate again. I wouldn't like not being allowed into a community project, nor would I understand fully why I'm not allowed in, but I'd accept it and move on.

Like I said KoS, you need help organizing all this, I'm just a PQ away.

Posted at

I've been absent from drunkduck for 3 months and this is what I see coming back….It must be a sign :O

Count me in with Red Moon again.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'll join again. :)

Crave the Bullet of Between Failures did an amazing job on Pinky TA last time! :)
And I loved having a go at Darth Mongoose's FanDanGo ^_^

Posted at

Hey guys you gotta go check out the new site designs! It took me pretty much all of saurday, but I think it came out pretty sweet!

alejkhan
alejkhan
Posted at

Alright. Sign me up with Lola! Let's see how this goes….

Cheeko
Cheeko
Posted at

I just got an invitation to this event, and reading through the rules and description, it sounds like a lot of fun! I'd like to give it a go. :) Could you please sign me up with One Question?

antcomics
antcomics
Posted at

Count me in! ;O)

Posted at

It's shaping up to be a pretty awesome round! Remember sign-ups end on the 11th so if you've been holding back, you're running out of time!

And remember to PQ me with your blackball if you have one, although I don't think theres anyone on the list I wouldn't wanna draw myself

Caliber
Caliber
Posted at

oh you beat you're sweet bippy I'm in again

ncbaddwolf
ncbaddwolf
Posted at

Will I join again…does A Bear poop in the woods wearing a Pope's hat?….

Yes..yes he does!

Sign me up!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.