Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

AAAAAAAAGH!!!! MY @##%$^# EYES BURN SO BAAAAAAAADLY! THEY #$#%$## BUUUUUUUUUUUUURN! AND THEY @#%$%&**& ITCHHHHHHHHHH! STUPID #&@%#$%^# ALLERGIC REACTIONS TO THE STUPID $#%$##!^&^$ POLLEN! I HATE ALL STUPID @%!@!^*&$%$ BEES FOR STINGING AND SPREADING ALL THAT )(^%#&@%$ POLLEN TO SWELL MY STUPID $#$%$^**(* EYES UP!

AND SO MANY #@$^&$ PEOPLE IN MY %$^&^&$# FAMILY HAVE BEEN ^(*$#$%$#@!%^# DYING!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH%%^Y%^#!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
There, much better. Thank God for this thread.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Wait wait…
Not done yet…
I'M GONNA TEAR MY %$%^$y%$&$# EYES OUT! THEN I'M GONNA SMASH A MILLION BEEHIVES! AND EVERY $#^%$^ KID I KNOW IS SO #^&%^$#@ EMO!!!!!!!! I'M ALSO GONNA RIP THIS GUY'S $#@^&^ BLADDER OUT!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SUCH A %$#$%^&^%$#%^&*^%$%%*#@!^&*()(%%^&^*(!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

There. NOW I'm done.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

What I really hate is people who refuse to accept responsibility for anything, the kinds of people who go and bawl out the elementary school principal because their child harasses the other children and is failing and they don't want to try to take responsibility for their child and instead angrily send the blame elsewhere!

Another thing I can't stand is misandry and how unfortunately popular it has become. Of course it's perfectly acceptable to call boys stupid, but the instant you call girls stupid you're a sexist pig. Often when some guy is seen doing something stupid that a woman disagrees with, they immediately grumble the word "Men" as if gender alone is the only thing to blame for their actions. Whenever somebody starts badmouthing men for no other reason than just for the heck of it, I tend to say something about it. One thing that was refreshing recently was when I volunteered at my college to help guide people around the school grounds during an event I later learned was a young women's summit, and most of the people who were doing a panel kept away from man bashing. The only time one of the people mentioned a bias about schools being taught in a masculine way and girls getting bored, I just had to say "Hey, we get bored, too," and it was settled. The big problem was that there was this one woman who I could tell got very dodgy when I was there and I could tell it took a lot of effort for her to use the term "people" rather than "men" when talking about foul individuals.

Not to bash the entire gender, but those women who see themselves as entitled just because they are female tend to piss me off the most. There was this one girl when I was in high school who all-out demanded that a boy get out of his seat so she could sit down just because she was a girl.

I've seen some women who claim to be better than men because they can give birth. Well, WHOOP-DE-FRIKKEN-DO! You're saying that as if half the world's population can't do it, when half the world's population very well can. Half of the human population is capable of smelling arsenic, but have we seen anything like the "Society for the Advancement of Arsenic Sniffers" or something? I sure haven't heard of any. Saying you're special just because you're female is just as bad as men saying they are better, it's just less people realize it.

Sorry about my rant, there, folks. The majority of women I've met have been good people when it comes to gender issues and in fact most of the people I know are women. I don't hate women in general, just the ones who like to abuse the fact that they're female. I hate the fact that the phrase "Because I'm a girl" is considered a viable excuse for a lot of things like physical labor.

*bows*

Truer words have never been spoken, my friend.

My turn.

My little brother: the most arrogant, selfish, big-headed little brat I've ever met in my life! He just got Guitar Hero II yesterday for his birthday. This was a mistake, because now, he can brag about how good he is! What's worse, he got hooked on MapleStory again! I got almost no time on the computer the last time he was playing that! As if that wasn't enough, he's starting high school next year, which means he's gonna be waltzing around like he owns the place, and I gotta keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't get his ass handed to him!

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*huff, huff*

I'm done. Good-bye.

Posted at

My little brother: the most arrogant, selfish, big-headed little brat I've ever met in my life!

…he's starting high school next year, which means he's gonna be waltzing around like he owns the place, and I gotta keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't get his ass handed to him!

Sounds like an ass-handing is just what he needs, actually. :) I'm not down with all this "protecting kids" stuff, that just makes them wimps.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

I am seriously considering letting him get his ass kicked. One, because he needs it, and two, he, apparently, "doesn't need my help".

But, if I don't help him, my mom'll get pissed, saying I'm irresponsible, or something like that.

Ugh.

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

!@#$%&%@#$%@ IT ALL!!! MY COMPUTERS INTERNET ACCESS IS BUSTED, MY DOG NEEDS AN EXPENSIVE OPERATION, MY PLANTS DIED, I LOST MY KEYS, AND, TO TOP IT ALL OFF, A PICKPOCKET STOLE MY WALLET!!!

I FEEL LIKE SMASHING MY SKULL IN, WITH A SHOVEL!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.