Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I just deleted my school work. Which I spent hours on. And I can't get it back.

SHIT!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

IM REALLY PISSED OFF. GEORGE CARLIN JUST KILLED HIMSELF.
Liar.
You'd only be pissed off if Carrot Top topped himself.

Posted at

Oh, I hate it when photoshop just up and quits. Such a pain.

Posted at

carrot top will smash you for that

whoa! what's with his eyebrows? it's like he stole some woman's eyebrows or something!

Brokenhill
Brokenhill
Posted at

Fricken skateboarders are everywhere! (^&^@)&!_&#@)*@#$)(#@! RDKSHBln

that and I fsking hate my government.

Posted at

My English teacher called me in for possible plagerism today. A ZERO IS NOT WORTH IT. I LIKE MY GPA THE WAY IT IS THANK YOU

Posted at

My history teacher is a complete idiot, He gives us impossible deadlines, incorrect information, and he is trying to brainwash us, saying "Oh this is the truth, there's no other interpretation that could be possible!" I have corrected him so many times, or uncovered that he has no clue what he's talking about more than he has taught me.
THE FUCKER SHOULD BE FIRED.
p.s. I'm now up at eleven finishing his fucking note cards, which I know he won't take because he is such a push over.

If they get an extension I am revolting against that douche.
I could teach betteer than him….

Posted at

I CAN'T DRAW THE FUCKING VIOLIN FOR MY NEXT COMIC… None of the models are good enough, and my brother won't pose for me!!! WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO?! FUCK IT ALL!!!!

KellyMarie
KellyMarie
Posted at

This is extremely disappointing. Why would a community of artists be so snitty and rude to one another? Why would you question your actions, second-guess a simple critique or suggestion on making a piece of art better, or verbally attack someone because they manage to nab a top spot?

Grow up. Quit insulting others to make yourself look better. An opinion is an opinion, and no one is entitled to listen to yours if you give it–because the internet is founded upon, like a castle of cards, flimsy and fallible statements that hold no more merit than the next opinion spewed out a second later. Like a pretty face, it's easily replaceable. I hate to tell you, baby, you ain't special.

Like I always say: Art is the game of passion and improvement. Your attitude is what makes you lose. Stop trying to focus on the next person's art and concentrate on making your own better.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

carrot top will smash you for that

*Snerk*

Pfft!

Ahahahahahahahahahaaaaa! What the fuck is that?! Hahahahahaha!

Another thing: I don't really complain too much, because everytime I say how bad my day was, some random guy goes, "My brother/sister/father/mother/family member/friend killed themselves. That just makes my day look like a Carribean-vacation, doesn't it?

thehothead
thehothead
Posted at

Apathy. The ultimate source of all anger, frustration, boredom, lack of motivation, and all around miserableness (miseribility?) in my life. Nothing but short term motivation works on me. For instance, I should currently be doing an assignment for a class I'm almost fail although I SEEMED to have an A in yesterday, all because my damn teacher only grades things every once and a while.
Everyone in my school is an idiot, a jerk, or already a member of the small minority that is my friends. One of the few people who is not an idiot is such a jerk AND LACKS COMMON SENSE AND RESPECT FOR THE MOST BASIC RULES that I daily consider stabbing him in the face with a pencil while shouting "NOBODY #&%$ING CARES MOTHER#&%$ER" It would probably be worth the trouble I would get into, except then we get back to apathy with a simple "why bother?"
This is NOT a simple bad day. I see my LIFE going in a not-quite-so gradual decline, and I'm not motivated enough to DO anything about it.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Man I couldnt believe I farted on my own face today.

Heres what happened. I farted when I was typing this. And then the air bounced around the room until it hit me in the nose.

AAGH THE PAIN THE HORROR THE STENCH!!!! FUCK THIS LIFE STINKS LIKE SHIT!

chee2424
chee2424
Posted at

I'm not gonna bitch and whine about my comic characters wasting their time at the Drunk Duck Beauty Contest. Because My art isn't perfect and the popular ones always get picked I'm shocked that nobody voted for zac from civil war, I could be wrong. I'm mad about the lack of votes from the DDERS we have well ova 1000 members and a tenth voted for now. Some of my ideas are being considered, I might just ask to help cordinate the next one. If I do the voting, I'm not going to tolerate this one-sided popularity contest. What I would do first is put up 10 questions for every voter

1. Best Looking
2. Best Idea
3. Best non-cg
4. best under 50 strip/comic
5. Most interesting
6. Funniest Most Humorest
7. Best villian (if there is one)
8. Best Hero
9. Who You would you date
10. Who would you f***

In the current contest has three events, mine would have five Normal wear, Dress, swimsuit, special talent and Fight scene

No more than two from the same series. You get two votes per Category, both different. That will open up the contest. The winners would draw their awards. Each week the standings for each Catagory and overall, put in a sports divison format (where the top five will be shown with the votes). I know it's a lot of work but i can't do it alone. I would need contestants………also the ones who entered the first DDBC and landed the top five wouldn't compete [the artists also] (they would take on the future champions in the DDBC All-star beauty contest [if this one worked]). So DD voters need to do their homework for mine. Because this is a beauty contest not a popularity contest.

The site (go to first then page to page page7/8 are my characters)
http://www.drunkduck.com/Drunk_Duck_Beauty_Contest/

This turned from a rant to a suggestion

Posted at

IM REALLY PISSED OFF. GEORGE CARLIN JUST KILLED HIMSELF.

I got really scared when I read that. I can find nothing at all about Carlin killing himself. I looked at his website, wikipedia, and a few news websites. He's my favorite comedian, so if you'd please tell me where you saw that, and if you made it up…-shakes fist-

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

I am going to kill that computer 'repair' wanker, I am going to tear his spine out and use it to rend his flesh to mince.

Do any of them know what they're doing? Is it possible to get someone to fix something the first time. You'd expect it to be like a plumber or something;
"Hmm, yep, the clog's pretty far down, I'll get my uh… thingy."
Or,
"Yep, there's a crack in the pipe somewhere for sure."

No! It's,

"I'll tear this out and leave before they realise I don't know what I'm doing."

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it to Detroit!
Sure, they act like it's some kind of strange unknown technical procedure they specialize in undertaking, it's not, there's something wrong and it should be obvious.
I've done better computer repairs with a hammer, than any of these greasy dimwits could do with the assistance of a magic robot.

From now on, I'm just going to hit things until they work, or buy new things. Instead of having some moron do a virus scan, remove the 3D card ten effing times and install some random shit that will probably break more when removed, than it does when installed. Then charge me for it.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Aw fuck it all to fuck! I posted something NICE! Gaaahraaagithhhpbbbbbt!

Kohdok
Kohdok
Posted at

What I really hate is people who refuse to accept responsibility for anything, the kinds of people who go and bawl out the elementary school principal because their child harasses the other children and is failing and they don't want to try to take responsibility for their child and instead angrily send the blame elsewhere!

Another thing I can't stand is misandry and how unfortunately popular it has become. Of course it's perfectly acceptable to call boys stupid, but the instant you call girls stupid you're a sexist pig. Often when some guy is seen doing something stupid that a woman disagrees with, they immediately grumble the word "Men" as if gender alone is the only thing to blame for their actions. Whenever somebody starts badmouthing men for no other reason than just for the heck of it, I tend to say something about it. One thing that was refreshing recently was when I volunteered at my college to help guide people around the school grounds during an event I later learned was a young women's summit, and most of the people who were doing a panel kept away from man bashing. The only time one of the people mentioned a bias about schools being taught in a masculine way and girls getting bored, I just had to say "Hey, we get bored, too," and it was settled. The big problem was that there was this one woman who I could tell got very dodgy when I was there and I could tell it took a lot of effort for her to use the term "people" rather than "men" when talking about foul individuals.

Not to bash the entire gender, but those women who see themselves as entitled just because they are female tend to piss me off the most. There was this one girl when I was in high school who all-out demanded that a boy get out of his seat so she could sit down just because she was a girl.

I've seen some women who claim to be better than men because they can give birth. Well, WHOOP-DE-FRIKKEN-DO! You're saying that as if half the world's population can't do it, when half the world's population very well can. Half of the human population is capable of smelling arsenic, but have we seen anything like the "Society for the Advancement of Arsenic Sniffers" or something? I sure haven't heard of any. Saying you're special just because you're female is just as bad as men saying they are better, it's just less people realize it.

Sorry about my rant, there, folks. The majority of women I've met have been good people when it comes to gender issues and in fact most of the people I know are women. I don't hate women in general, just the ones who like to abuse the fact that they're female. I hate the fact that the phrase "Because I'm a girl" is considered a viable excuse for a lot of things like physical labor.

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

#$@*&*&%$#%$#*&%$#*&%$#*&%$#*&%$#@*&%$#*&%$#! MY DAMN SCANNER WON'T SCAN ANYTHING, DAMMIT!!!

gothelin
gothelin
Posted at

I'm very, very angry and I can't vent about it on the site that caused it because I'm a moderator there and we are not allowed to express extreme emotion. But people are frigging assholes. Damn that felt good. I just don't understand how you can be such a total tard, I really don't.

This site has a lot of little kids and they earn their money and save up for cute little images called adoptables. You adopt this cute little image - usually the lineart for all of them is the same, but the colouring, shading and names all differ. Some of these adoptables are very popular. And it pisses me right up the wall when adoptable creator who should know better just extorts the daylights out of these little kids! A 15K "consulation fee" for deciding not to buy an adoptable that hasn't been made because you are incapable of making it?? YOU SCAMMING, COWARDLY, NO-TALENT GIT! Not on my friggin watch, you don't! It takes nearly 3 weeks to save up that kind of money for the average kid with an average account. Its not chicken feed we're talking about here. You know, if they'd already made the image - fair enough. But to not make it and expect money for the inconvenience of their own lack of talent? I don't friggin think so.

I'm very, very angry right now. I hide it well though, don't you think?

Erk. Thanks for letting me vent.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.