Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

we'll see!!

UPDATED! introducing……THE DASHING ROGUE! [que motorhead's "The Game" theme song]

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

UPDATED AGAIN! man, i love when we all get frisky like this…

Posted at

New page is on the way. I had'da bring in some new characters for me and Pat to use. I got a whole new strategy on this one.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

boy, this is turnin into a rampage, huh?warped and pat have another page up today n it's gettin PERSONAL…..[cracks knuckles]…wait…what's thaT? i DO have piss on my face? well in that case thanks guys! [heads marily to the bathroom to wash it off.] like mother like son i suppose huh? anyways, yeah, new page!

http://www.drunkduck.com/VUS/index.php?p=511450

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

saw it on a naughty site.

Posted at

Dammit she told me she was gonna stop doin that.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

HEY TOOLS! NEW UPDATE!!!
[click on link in sig, bottom link with no pic.]

Posted at

ATTN: DD community! VUS has turned into an all out free for all split down the middle with Bones leading an army against Slugo and his team. This is the real Drunkduck Civil War. Whose side are you on?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

updated!warped makes an attack!

Posted at

Did all of Warp's characters just die? I thought we weren't supposed to kill anyone, just injure maim and humiliate. I guess we're back to zero-restrictions now.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i was gonna leave it up to you guys, i mean hell, warped said it himself, Sammy and his dudes cant die, that's why i made sure not to show Slugo getting to mutilated. you can still work with this. my plan wasnt to kill anyone off, just more of a funny cartoony gag. comprende?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

also, nevermind on….THE PLAN!!!! [bittenbymonk, warpedwenger,patrickdevine know what im talking about.]

Posted at

Hey, seeing as how the rules have changed a little, can I send more than one page or will I have to wait for my turn to come around again?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

you can send as many pages as you want man! i've actually tried to keep this thing real loosey goosey. send as many as you want, when you want.we're all only takin turns prett ymuch so we dont run eachother off the road. heh, it's a harshing contest where people are respectful [for the most part] to eachother. i'm kinda happy aout it though. i wanna see people rip the ever loving shit outa eachother and then have laugh and a beer about it.

so yah, send em over man.

Posted at

Yeah, I figured you wouldn't have a problem with it. I just wanted to be sure before I went ahead and did it. I'll have something ready when I get home from work.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

new page up!the first in a series from pat. i'll post em as i get em,but since this is a work in progress, i dont wanna put up any new pages until he's done with his run,as long as it doesnt take real long.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

updated! pat closes his two-parter with cricket strutting her G-POWAH by kicking the crap outa Bones.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

another new page today! this time from Drasnus!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.