Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Alrighty…could someone fill me in on what the hampsterdance just happened here?

My forum games…my forum games…my forum games…

Cov was being a faggot, so he got temp banned. Liao and a few others made an extremely hilarious forum about CovXBlood yaoi. We all lol'd.

The end.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Cov was being a faggot, so he got temp banned. Liao and a few others made an extremely hilarious forum about CovXBlood yaoi. We all lol'd.

The end.

…until Cov and Blood got pissed. Blood screamed obscenities at Laio, and Coveinant directly attacked Shplane in an installment of his shitty sprite comic. I posted some critique on Cov's forum after that, advertised it in TD, and got frozen. THANKS A LOT GENIUS

Klarga
Klarga
Posted at

Strange anecdote involving forum games

…dizamn. I think that pretty much describes it.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

WTF. We leave for a few days and this happens…..
Why bother saying anythings elce, Its just gonna happen again aint it??
*remembers why We Left FG tobegin with*

Later.

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

I still dfont understand WHY people post in here. Past stuff is past.

But whatever, I just get a kick out of it when someone does post here. :3
Memories…

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

The end.

He never made a forum about me before :(

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

And I never will unless I find some sort of hilarious pairing you have with someone other than genstru. Possibly will123.

But as long as you have that cute Kratos avatar I am doing no forums involving you are any other yaoi pairing…

Now if you excuse me, I need to find some for or Tales of _____ fanfiction. Lloyd X Kratos seems good, as does Raine X Genis. Ah, no, brother and sister twincest!? HELL YES! But it must be Collette X Raine instead!

HA HA HA!

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

Good luck with your search Liaoriao! Just please, tell me if you find something:3

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

We should fix our problem with fiar!

Posted at

A-hem. It has come to my attention that while I was sleeping, the Forum Games turned into a shitheap. Yes, a shitheap.

Ah yes, I agree; this place has gone to hell, let's try and bring it back shall we?

Oh, and by the by I am back for an indefinite amount of time so I will be omega posting in the mediocre threads that have managed to survive the plummet to hell…

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

THIS SITUATION HAS BEEN RESOLVED! MOVE ONTO THE NEXT EPISODE ALREADY, YOU WON'T PROGRESS THE PLOT THIS WAY!

I find it devestating to my mind, which just recently inploded, people keep posting here, more to the fact, people quoting from stuff that happend last year.

There is no ammount of facepalm to show how amazed I am. *slamhead*

Edit: For every post I find after this one, I shall kill you…

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

Well Aqua, you ARE quite smexy. And I never did get that yaoi I was promised…

Special cut-scene activated! THE FLAGS ARE UP!

Posted at

Hmm…

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

I guess I'll come back, under a few conditions. no more yaoi shit involving me and a dumbass who's IQ probably ain't even as high as a lemming's. Also, no more bashin' on me (here in the forum games at least) for bein' a hedgehog. And, Liao, I still say you're more feminine than you try to say you are. Well, that's all for now. And Aqua, sorry about callin' one of your friends a bitch.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Also, no more bashin' on me for bein' a hedgehog.
……..Wut?

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

Pfft and they never bash me for being a Gundam pilot, but bash the other guy for being a hedgehog?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Pfft and they never bash me for being a Gundam pilot, but bash the other guy for being a hedgehog?
………..

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

Now Aqua, darling, surely, as great as seeing your smexy self is, this thread has lived its life out and though the body is gone the spirit will always remain, move_objects on? This thread lives out its life suffering! If you could of spared £2 (or $2) a month, we could of provided this thread with safe drinking water! Please, all we ask is £2 a month!

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

Now Aqua, darling, surely, as great as seeing your smexy self is, this thread has lived its life out and though the body is gone the spirit will always remain, move_objects on? This thread lives out its life suffering! If you could of spared £2 (or $2) a month, we could of provided this thread with safe drinking water! Please, all we ask is £2 a month!

Get to da chopa!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Whoa.

What the hell did I just walk into?
Wait…
YOU'RE UNBANNED!?

Posted at

My God… I been gone for way too long…
Damn, I missed all this to….

6116 Taboo
6116 Taboo
Posted at

I'm so confused, but I'm gonna give AQua a hug. D; *hugs*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.