Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
EvilJared
EvilJared
Posted at

what the hell mann, i cant go into the top drawer anymore cause i dont have 50 posts?..i know its not that much but still. top drawer was the coolest spot on here..im already in the awesome thread! …whats the point of restricting it anyway? damn hippies.

Posted at

Well we felt like the top Drawer was getting pretty junky what with people makin' a beeline for the place and all. People get the impression that the TD is the place to go if you want to spam or be really stupid (not that ALL the people who post there think that), it's just the place where you can be more free about what's posted and where people aren't allowed to get offended about stuff. :) The people who tend to junk the place up are also the ones who tend to ONLY post in the TD.

This way at least we're encouraging people to spend a little more time on the forums and participate in the community here, before getting into the deep end so to speak. :)

marine
marine
Posted at

Well we felt like the top Drawer was getting pretty junky what with people makin' a beeline for the place and all. People get the impression that the TD is the place to go if you want to spam or be really stupid (not that ALL the people who post there think that), it's just the place where you can be more free about what's posted and where people aren't allowed to get offended about stuff. :) The people who tend to junk the place up are also the ones who tend to ONLY post in the TD.

This way at least we're encouraging people to spend a little more time on the forums and participate in the community here, before getting into the deep end so to speak. :)

LAME

Posted at

It is not "lame"! For only those worthy of it may tread within the most holy land of the Top Drawer!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It is not "lame"! For only those worthy of it may tread within the most holy land of the Top Drawer!
I know what you get up to with that cult of yours…

Posted at

Heretic! Blasphemer!

You shall forever exist in torment within the BD!

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

if you renounce capitalism and embrace kim jong il. You are allowed.

Posted at

Silence, Heathen! You taint our mighty Top Drawer if your political madness!

gothelin
gothelin
Posted at

Heh. I suspected the reason would be something like that. So many idiots, not enough birth-control. *le sigh*

Now my curiousity is peaked. Must get 50 posts!

Memmy
Memmy
Posted at

I understand the intention, but you might be unintentionally be encoraging people to spam in other threads just to get to 50. :)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Pfft. I get 25-50 a day.

Memmy
Memmy
Posted at

Pfft. I get 25-50 a day.

Well then.. People who dont spend ENOUGH time on DD. :P

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

Heh. I suspected the reason would be something like that. So many idiots, not enough birth-control. *le sigh*

Looks like you made it. 50 really isn't that big a number.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

It isn't. Now, 6,800! That's a big number!

Holy crap Oz…

marine
marine
Posted at

Personally, I can hit 50 posts in a day if I really had something to say, which I always do, but still. Who the fuck cares.

gothelin
gothelin
Posted at

Looks like you made it. 50 really isn't that big a number.

Yeh, its kinda easy when you have an opinion on everything. 8D Plus, since I'm new - everything's new to me, so there's a lot more stuff to post about. I'm sure I'll taper off at some point. Possibly.

marine
marine
Posted at

Seriously I'm not even trying to get a high post count. I just find threads I'm not the last person to leave a comment in, and I leave one. Thats it. It doesn't matter what I say really, but I'm batting a pretty good average on good posts at this point. I'd say 1 in 4 of my posts is epic, and the other 33% are homogay.

Posted at

I'd say 1 in 4 of my posts is epic, and the other 33% are homogay.

That applies to a lot of us.

gigafelz
gigafelz
Posted at

I must see this "top drawer" I shall post into the night!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.