Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Me: …Isn't he the one who duct taped my portal? Just leave him. I need to get to Rine ASAP. I haven't seen my mates or my kids in nearly a year.

I looked around. Everyone was starin' at me.

Me: Oh, right, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Blood Striker, king of Soldon, the demon world, and the Demon of Darkness. I have full control over darkness, and actually Light, too, as my couterpart died and fused with me. Also, I have vampiric tendencies when I get upset, so don't piss me off, tell at me, or bring up the fact I haven't seen my family in so long, or I can't guarentee your lives.

Posted at

Senri got up and picked a stick. He poked up and it stoped with a "tuemp". "…box" Senri said.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"Weeeelll…now we're in a box.
Just great."

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

"Oh no." The barrier disappears and we are all on the Friends set, or something like it. "Just great, never do good shows. This will be really horrible." (I'll specify, only shows and games. The box is a temporary thing.)

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Orange hits her head on a desk.
"GOD DAMMIT LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Posted at

"….." Said Senri.

Posted at

"…Senri" Senri said.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

"You mind shutting up, you got us into this mess." He looks around and sees chibi versions of the Freinds. "Oh hell," he says as one of the chibis tells a really horrible joke.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

"Bah, this won't be too bad I actually enjoyed watching Frie-…OMG JOEY!"she said kicking Joey out a window. "Ok…Joey sucks."

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Orange stared as Joey disappeared.
"Hey, I think we're in a tower or something…."

Posted at

Senri just scrates his head. "….?" he says because he don't get the jokes.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Orange throws up out the window.
"GOD, I THINK PART OF ME JUST DIED."

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Me: …Is anyone payin' attention to me? Only Senri gave me his name. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I'm meetin' all of you.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Kitty opens the door that supposed to lead outside, only to realize there is nothing but a brickwall on the otherside of the door. "Uh…" she backed up and looked at Blood. "My name is Kitty."

Posted at

Senri Looks around and see how the other are acting. "is it that bad?" He asked them.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"I'm Orange…and yes it was.." Orange said, wiping the puke off her mouth.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

"I don't get much on this level except: action shows become comedies and vis versa, sitcoms become chibi shows, and the weird and zany becomes serious and swehehehet. Senri you don't get the jokes do you? Good it means we made it pass the floor." Another tube opens and Coveinant falls in. "MY NAME IS COVEINANNNNNNNT."

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

"Oh yeah and this guy" she said lifting Zeph up slightly, "is Zeph…but he's out cold."

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Orange follows Cov in.

"WEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Kitty followed behind Orange dragging Zeph along.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.