Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Senri slide down next to Orange as he yelled Pervert at Zeph. He just put his hand over his face.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

"Haha, let's go!", she said grabbing Zeph's hand and pulling him down the slide behind her.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph shouted down
"WELL AT LEAST WE KNOW I AIN'T ASEXUAL!" He turned to Kitty. "Well shall we go?" He said, pulling an item from his pocket he looked at it. It was a weird pendant. "MErry Christmas Zeph" Santa's voice echoed.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Cov jumped right after Orange, but he went down more noisely because of the metal scrapping on metal. He had made a copy of the levels in his memory banks, "Hm, this is the…" he looked over the list and found it, "…strange parody and knock-off level. Get ready for cheesy jokes, and bad humor."

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"Right…"
Orange and Senri landed.
"Where're we now?"

Posted at

Senri looked around and said "?". He walked ahead in the pitch blackness.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Cov landed on Senri and said, "As I said, this is the bad parody and knock-off level. This is actually the worst level in here. We just have to survive the bad jokes and things." He rests while the other get down.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

I got up. Somethin' told me that Level 8 was not where I needed to go right now. Somethin' told me I needed to go to where the eyepatch dude was. I created a portal and jumped through, landin' in the middle of him and his friends.

Posted at

Senri was face down on the ground. ",,,,get…off" he said to Cov.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Kitty had pulled Zeph down the slide. "Here goes!" she said jumping in. She was first out landing on her back. "Ow", she said realizing Zeph was coming in close behind her. "Crap!", she said rolling out of the way causing Zeph to hit the ground.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Orange twitched.
"Ugh…I hate bad jokes…"

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph face planted.
"Gee Thanks Kitty for the lovely cusion" He said sarcastically.
He fell asleep for a moment..

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Me: Hey, eyepatch dude, are these your friends?

I looked around.

Me: Shit, this is the place where that bitch upset me. Oh shit, I forgot to wipe the blood streaks off my face!

I reached up and wiped my face to get the blood off.

Me: Hey, everyone, I've already cleared level 7. I killed the ones who used fears against you.

Posted at

Cov had still not gotten off Senri. "……!" He said trying to get his attention.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"PSST.
COV.
GETOFFSENRI.
NOW."

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Cov got up, "I don't think so Blood, you see they are not in a physical state. You only faced your fear, we need to face ours. Level 7 is to get us ready for the last three."

Posted at

Senri got up. He looked at blood and said "…hi"

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"Whatever," Orange said absently, looking around.
"Let's worry about that later…"

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

"Sorry Zeph…Zeph?", she said poking him in the forehead. "Great…just great", she said realizing that he had fallen asleep. She took a deep breath got close to his ear and began to yell, "HEY ZEPH! WAKE UP!"

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

(Got a a party to go to. Kitty I'll leave you in charge of my body.. Don't kill me XD)
Zeph mumbled a bit and rolled over.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Orange started poking the air with the wrist blade.
"I can't get…through.." she said, pushing at what seemed to be an invisible barrier.

Posted at

Senri saw what Orange was doing and ran agents the invisible barrier. He bounts off on it and fell backwards.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"Ahhh…Senri, don't do that…

I don't think we can break this thing…"

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

"K…" she said tying a rope to her belt and then to Zeph's foot. "What are we gonna do..?" Kitty said walking over to where the barrier was and dragging Zeph along with her.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.